New Speculation On Chris Jericho Debuting With Impact Wrestling Soon

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Chris-jericho-NJPW.jpg

According to Joe Peisich and Barnburner’s No Holds Barred podcast, (via Ringside News), the latest speculation is that Chris Jericho will appear at Impact Wrestling’s Bound for Glory PPV on October 14th.

411MANIA | New Speculation on Chris Jericho Debuting With Impact Wrestling Soon

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Chris knows WWE is a Creative Void. TNA hit gold with Broken Matt, so at least they allow people to cook if Jericho went that route.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Dude promised Vince he would never wrestle in the US for anyone other than him. It’s not happening

Meltzer implied on a podcast a while ago that Jericho may feel some type of way about WWE blocking there stars from participating on his cruise while TNA and ROH have been bending over backwards helping him with promotion, talent, etc. So it makes since for Jericho to do Cyrus a favor for helping him out.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I wouldn't put it past him at all. I'd watch it as well :manny:

It's still :mindblown:to me that he's showing up in NJPW (as a champ), WWE, All In, his own cruise and now potentially TNA.

He's Mr. Burns in the 'Rosebud' episode of the Simpsons, when he was on every channel, at this point. :mjlol:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exclusively defending a NJPW strap in another company against non NJPW guys outside of Japan. What a troll heel move that would be. :_cmpunk: It's too bad he didn't hold their US belt instead of the IC one.