NEW! Star on the Combat Jack Show

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Fair enough - I was referring to the fact that they're the most brutal colonizers moreso. I was born and grew up in London. The English have perfected a lot of different forms of :mjpls:that I haven't really experienced at all since I moved to North America. I think it was most obvious to me personally when :obama: got elected. They would burn down the Houses of Parliament if it looked like there was ever even a hint of a chance that there could be a Black Prime Minister, no matter how much of a puppet he/she was.
real...

but the english black population is quite small in comparison no...

there a literally a few african american cities in North America

baracka zulu

I don't pop molly, but I'll fuk Rob Ford (nh)
Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
SMH @ Jack not asking him his thoughts on that hoe ass fukk nikka Camel flinching like a bytch then getting his shyt ran up in by a bytch the size of Aaliyah

fukk nikka.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH @ Jack not asking him his thoughts on that hoe ass fukk nikka Camel flinching like a bytch then getting his shyt ran up in by a bytch the size of Aaliyah

fukk nikka.

fukk out of here with your nonsense man......I thought this nikka was banned?

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Every time he said something important those bells that he has on his show went off in my head lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
great interview. liked when he said you couldn't pay him to do an old school show, he'd rather listen to rich homie quan & chicago rappers to see whats going on with young people.

also the part about his best radio days being in hartford when he cut down on his dirty material & spent his free time reading & getting his mind up. very interesting dude