New T.V. show "surviving R.Kelly" is this the nail in the coffin?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Their story already falling apart :russ:they beefing... Kellz ex wife vs jerhonda

Tj8qNAh.png

Fukk is she talking about "bring the girls home" like R. Kelly is Boko Haram? :mjlol: Boko Haram kidnaps girls, hoes willingly acquiesce to R. Kelly. I swear it's not enough for some women to view getting played as being victimized, but now they want to classify other women's hoe-ish behavior as being kidnapped and assaulted. Ridiculous out here any more.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Fukk is she talking about "bring the girls home" like R. Kelly is Boko Haram? :mjlol: Boko Haram kidnaps girls, hoes willingly acquiesce to R. Kelly. I swear it's not enough for some women to view getting played as being victimized, but now they want to classify other women's hoe-ish behavior as being kidnapped and assaulted. Ridiculous out here any more.
This shyt really irritates the fukk outta me

Either grown females are adults capable of their own agency or they're yall children that need a fukking chaperone to accompany them when they leave the house

It literally cannot be both smfh

Stop blaming men for the shytty decisions of females ffs

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
These companies must want his masters. Cause they been trying their hardest to get this dude the last 2 years after ignoring him for years.
I don’t even like R. Kelly like that anymore but I agree with this. The worst part of this R. Kelly shyt already happened and dude is out here chillin.. It does seem like there’s something else going on with this too.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even like R. Kelly like that anymore but I agree with this. The worst part of this R. Kelly shyt already happened and dude is out here chillin.. It does seem like there’s something else going on with this too.

Breh this kats gonna get him on some shyt. Lock him up so he has to sell his masters. Then turn around and start playing his shyt making money off of him.

White folks make money off of you on the way up, on the way down and while you in jail or in the grave. While laughing at you on the way to the bank.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The girls have said they are their on their own accord. They were not kidnapped.

So who are they saving?
Nicca still ain't went to jail so I don't know what we talking about

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
Breh this kats gonna get him on some shyt. Lock him up so he has to sell his masters. Then turn around and start playing his shyt making money off of him.

White folks make money off of you on the way up, on the way down and while you in jail or in the grave. While laughing at you on the way to the bank.

He been signed it away.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This shyt really irritates the fukk outta me

Either grown females are adults capable of their own agency or they're yall children that need a fukking chaperone to accompany them when they leave the house

It literally cannot be both smfh

Stop blaming men for the shytty decisions of females ffs
QFT