NEW: #TBT: I Miss R&B :-( PART TWO of FOUR by DJ DANJ!!

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

1- Computer Love- ZAPP, 2- I Wanna Be Your Man- Roger, 3- Tell Me If You Still Care- SOS Band, 4- Pop Pop Pop Pop- Levert, 5- Show Me- Glenn Jones, 6- Love No Limit- Mary J. Blige, 7- So Gone- Monica, 8- You Don't Know My Name- Alicia Keys, 9- Rain On Me- Ashanti, 10- Can't Take My Eyes Off You- Lauryn Hill, 11- Twisted- Keith Sweat, 12- I Wish- Carl Thomas, 13- One Woman Man- Dave Hollister, 14- Sugar Free- Juicy, 15- Heaven in Your Arms- RJs Latest Arrival, 16- Love Is A House- Force MD's, 17- Baby Baby Baby- TLC, 18- So Into You- Tamia, 19- Tell Me- Groove Theory, 20- Remind Me- Patrice Rushen, 21- I'm For Real- Howard Hewett, 22- Gotta Get You Home Tonight- Eugene Wilde, 23- Love Zone- Billy Ocean, 24- Something in the Way You Make Me Feel- Stephanie Mills

@BmoreGorilla @Newark88 @Milk N Cookies @Billy Ocean @SAJ!! @seanlacosa @vaudevillevillain @Wacky D @September @Knights89 @mobbinfms @CHAIN @Luca-Brazi @bigrodthe1 @Big Skilly Films @OnlyInCalifornia @untaintedbeats @RUNQNS @TEKBEATZ @Soundbwoy @Yoda @Danie84 @hex @West Coast Avenger @hustlemania @Deltron @Michael's Black Son @ucanthandlethetruth @The HONORABLE SKJ @2manyFCKNrappers @TheDream @Grizzly

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why's there always that one nikka that doesn't see ONE thing so the entire shyt is ruined :mjlol:

I've included Jodeci songs on several mixes I've done before... they don't have to be in EVERY SINGLE ONE... hell they might be on the one I do next week... don't be the guy who steps up to the DJ booth like "WHY YOU AIN'T PLAY MY SONG" :heh: @Black_Panther_JS

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Why's there always that one nikka that doesn't see ONE thing so the entire shyt is ruined :mjlol:

I've included Jodeci songs on several mixes I've done before... they don't have to be in EVERY SINGLE ONE... hell they might be on the one I do next week... don't be the guy who steps up to the DJ booth like "WHY YOU AIN'T PLAY MY SONG" :heh: @Black_Panther_JS

nikkas in their feeling over a non-serious comment

sheesh :sas2:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!

exactly why at times when I Dj parties I will put up a damn sign saying NO REQUESTS :martin:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikkas in their feeling over a non-serious comment

sheesh :sas2:

I wasn't in my feelings about it breh... trust me, worst has happened. Just had to clown tho'.

@bigrodthe1 y'know I don't mind requests... I just hate demands, or when people say crazy shyt... there's many ways to ask for a song, but MFs get drunk and pick the most retarded-ass way to do it. I had a nikka come thru to the 90s night and send a girl to tell me I'm killin' his vibe... like one nikka out of over 100... turned out all he wanted was to hear Mobb Deep. Why not just ask to hear Mobb Deep instead of tryin' to antagonize a nikka into playin' it :heh:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
listening now

Sos Band so underrated
Goodness, Patrice Rushen, that sister produced her own records

dope set list as always