New videos, photos and documents provide fresh look at 2011 St. Louis police killing

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Didn't the guy get caught on camera saying he was going to kill someone and seen planting a gun on the guy he killed? There's even a few cops in St. Louis saying he needs to be convicted. Riots may be the least of the city's concerns if that guy got off.
Yes, not to mention riding around with his own personal chopper - he was looking to do what he did. This type of thing won't continue to be tolerated, the community has been trying to prepare for this for a little while now to keep the youngins from acting up but we'll see.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well I mean this shouldn't surprise anybody...it's not like cops ever get found guilty of anything. Ever. :francis:

That said, while I'm not advocating anything :hubie:if it does get hot in STL this weekend, it is what it is.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can't read the op again but isn't this the pos cop who had an ak47 and planted a gun on the guy who was murdered on tape?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can't read the op again but isn't this the pos cop who had an ak47 and planted a gun on the guy who was murdered on tape?
Yeah that's the guy. Fired his AK with a drum magazine at the guy as he drove away and was on camera saying he's going to kill the guy.