New York Is About to Vote on a Constitutional Convention: Here’s Why You Should Care

Are you for or against the Constitutional Convention?

• For it

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Against it

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I voted Dem across the board, voted for diblowjob even though I don't particularly care for him. Liz Crowley for City council in my district. Melinda Katz for boro president. Voted no on all the propositions.

Who would you rather Ed Koch? Giuliani, Bloomberg or De’blasio? This shouldn’t be hard :Mjfukkup:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Prop 3 is okay to vote yes on if you haven't voted yet.

I can break it down later if anyone is interested

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Prop 3 is okay to vote yes on if you haven't voted yet.

I can break it down later if anyone is interested
Please do because from my understanding it seems like a slow path to privatizing public lands. It's literally 50% yes right now and 49% no :snoop:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Please do because from my understanding it seems like a slow path to privatizing public lands. It's literally 50% yes right now and 49% no :snoop:

That is why I voted No as well. The paragraph has bullshyt that made it sound like they would replace the land later but it would be up to the same people privatizing public land.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The idea is they'll use a land bank to swap land(1:1) where they need to in the ADKs and Catskills so they can do things like put up cell phone towers and power lines. A lot of times they can't because of the laws governing the parks and deed issues.

It's pretty important for the region and people downstate don't really get it.

Not a knock on you but this part of the reason some people wanted a con con.

:manny:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
The idea is they'll use a land bank to swap land(1:1) where they need to in the ADKs and Catskills so they can do things like put up cell phone towers and power lines. A lot of times they can't because of the laws governing the parks and deed issues.

It's pretty important for the region and people downstate don't really get it.

Not a knock on you but this part of the reason some people wanted a con con.

:manny:
Understand that it could certainly help develop areas upstate. However, that's public land, find another way:yeshrug:. Voted yes to prop 1 as well:smugbiden: