News Week: More Shane Douglas, Mick on Mania, Todd Pentengail resigning?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Wiping the mat with the WWF in the 1990s: "If we’d had a backer like Panda Energy or Ted Turner, I think….no I know we’d have wiped the mat with the WWF. Paul Heyman was that talented a booker and our dressing room was that talented. Vince McMahon ripped everything off from us. He’ll tell you he didn’t but it’s as blatant as the nose on my face."

Sabu: "I remember in 1993, sitting in the back watching him, I’d never met him. He hit a triple moonsault, I jumped out of my seat as a fan, I’ve always been a huge mark for Sabu. I spent this past weekend with Sabu and he’s been going through a tough time recently with his family and his wife and things. I’ve heard all sorts of horror stories about Sabu that he turns up at shows not able to perform."

How TNA Wrestling creatively handles their talent: "I look at Dixie’s dressing room and you have Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, they had Petey Williams. I’m a mark for those guys. That said, I’m anything but a mark…. I’m a critic for the way that talent has been used. I hope that in a year from now, I’ll be able to say I’m booking for the Bobby Roodes, AJ Styles and Samoa Joes as opposed to having to sit back and watch them being mis-used by a company that just doesn’t get it."

Difference between ECW and TNA Wrestling: "Without going into my whole TNA rant, she’s over $150 million in the red, has nothing to show for it. Hasn’t produced one bankable star in 7 years. The original ECW on the other hand launched in 1993, spent $8.27 million dollars, and in 7 years how many bankable stars did ECW, Paul Heyman create? Dixie was onto a decent idea and then instead of going with what could have given her Dad some return on his money, she went with the whole Hulk Hogan/Ric Flair routine. My personal differences aside with those guys, the fact that in 2012, we’re still talking about the guys that headlined wrestling in 1984, is laughable at best, sad at worst."

His promo work being copied by "Stone Cold" Steve Austin Austin (obscenity laced spiels) and CM Punk (worked shoots): "Well to say it’s not true would be ignorant. The fact I’ve carved out a niche in the business and had an almost 30 year career and done well without competing at a WrestleMania is something I’m proud of. To be in a business that’s dominated by one guy and be able to do well without having to walk on that stage is great."

Why he left his successful run in ECW in 1995 for WWF as Dean Douglas: "The way it was pitched to me isn’t the way it played out. It took 7 or 8 trips up there for me to sign. There was something in the back of my gut that told me it wasn’t the right fit. I no desire to leave ECW but in 95, I was reaching my mid 30’s I’d been the World Champ multiple times…I’d pretty much done everything in ECW, all I could do is repeat. That was one of the reasons I didn’t wanna miss an opportunity to make a living for my family. The last time I went there, I took my ex-wife with me, and I was working as a teacher 5 days making good money and making pretty good money the two nights a week working for ECW, she looked McMahon in the eye and said “What could you possibly offer my husband to make him leave all that and being home in bed with me every night?” and he leaned across the table and he stroked her hand and said “You have my word as a gentleman that I’ll make your husband a very wealthy man” He went on to tell me “its not uncommon for someone in the position we’re putting you in to earn $300,000 a year minimum base salary” I spoke to Piper, Hennig etc and they said Vince told them the same thing and they got rich. I called home one night and my wife said the cheques hadn’t been great and she said they all came to $1400 and I told her to add them up and she said that was them all added up."

Whether he was comfortable with his feud with Ric Flair being put on television in 2000 in WCW?: "Hell Yeah. If a company is investing a seven figure income to me, which Bischoff did for me for three years, but I’ll go into any situation in the ring. I’m a professional."

Ric Flair negotiating with ECW in 1998: "Flair had started discussions with ECW when he had his problems with Bischoff, about working with me. His concern to Paul Heyman was, that I would shoot on him. He wanted $150,000 for one match which we couldn’t possibly afford that. So I suggested to Paul, offer back to him, 3 shows, first one in Charlotte. I put him over, 55 minutes. Second, Pittsburgh he puts me over, same time frame. Third time in Philadelphia, I have no doubts that promoted well, we could’ve sold the Spectrum out."

Quick Fire Thoughts

Triple H: An overachiever. He doesn’t seem to have the skillset to get to the position he’s at. But in saying that he’s a good ring general and I think he’s the one guy in the locker room that could’ve worked in the original ECW.

Bret Hart: He’s one of those guys, he’s the universe’s Ric Flair. When I met Flair, he fell far short of a hero or someone to look up to. When I met Bret, I was shocked at what a down to earth guy he was and just worked his tail to get to where he was.

Dixie Carter: Way out of her league.

Hulk Hogan: He’s the phenomenon that he’s believed to be. I do believe Hogan is as big an icon in our business. He always made sure he left time for the kids at Make a Wish Foundation.
:krs:

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps
- In this week's Are You Serious? webisode, Road Dogg and Josh Mathews explain how WCW "ruined everything." Their proclamation includes ninjas (Glacier), classical music (The Maestro), sharks (John Tenta portraying a shark character) and even titles (David Arquette winning the WCW World Heavyweight Championship). Also mocked is a WCW vignette featuring Raven as a spoiled rich kid with hardcore wrestling icon The Sandman appearing as his preppy neighbor Jim at his childhood home's pool.
http://youtu.be/3kaIo7mEdBc
How did they find this sh*t? Awesome to see sandman being portrayed as a rich douche, LOL.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
these weak minded carnies

30+ year old men acting like high schoolers is not cool at all.

I love you Jim, but you're old. People are gonna say this. Get over it.

How did you guys watch this?:laugh:

Ask this question instead: How can a company be so insecure that they feel the need to bury a company they bought out 11 years ago?

:childplease: at a standing ovation

:wtf: :rudy: at that ovation.

Daps
Everything taking place on tonight's Raw SuperShow was approved at the last minute. The episode's content had changed three times since creative heads arrived to Greensboro, North Carolina, the site of tonight's show.
how many writers do they have? so unorganized:smh:
-- WWE Champion CM Punk spoke out on the topic of same sex marriage and Amendment 1 Monday morning on Twitter. Amendment 1 is a controversial topic in North Carolina, as it will define marriage in the state constitution as between one man and one woman, and would ban any other type of "domestic legal union" such as civil unions and domestic partnerships.

Punk wrote, "Amendment 1 is ridiculous. It's an invasion of people's rights. North Carolina, why do you care if somebody wants to marry who they love?" Same sex marriage should be legal. The fact that it's illegal is embarrassing."

He continued, "Divorce rate is at least 50% between men and women, so don't give me the values angle. Making same sex marriage illegal is the same as having segregated drinking fountains. Embarrassing. The human race is embarrassing. #evolve"

One of Punk's Twitter followers disagreed with his beliefs, writing to the WWE Superstar, "Man was meant for woman, and even the thought of homo's make me sick." Punk posted his message and wrote "Kill yourself" in response.
:win:
Ezekiel Jackson, who prides himself in being "The Personification of Domination," has struggled mightily since dropping the WWE Intercontinental Championship to Cody Rhodes in August. Once a protected figure in WWE's midcard scene, the Guyanese grappler has been relegated to WWE Superstars and non-televised bouts since dropping the strap—the majority of which he has lost. After being left off SmackDown again last week, the WWE Superstar posted a candid YouTube video acknowledging his recent struggles. However, he vows to turn things around with a "new and improved Ezekiel Jackson."

"So I just watched SmackDown and realized that, another week, no Ezekiel Jackson. It's been eight months since I lost my title to Cody Rhodes and since then it's been more of a downward spiral than anything. Had a few disappointments, more than I expect from myself. I haven't been The Personification of Domination. I think that's going to change. It's definitely going to change," he says.

"Beginning this week I'm going to invite you guys on a journey. Follow me, see what I'm about to do. I'm going to change everything about me, starting from the inside. I heard a quote by Deion Sanders and it said, "If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good." The pay I'm looking for is one of the major championships of the WWE. The feel I want is just that elation from the crowd when they see the new and improved Ezekiel Jackson."

To view his video message, click here.
:smh:
Today would have been Owen Hart's forty-seventh birthday. He died on May 23, 1999 when an equipment malfunction occurred during his entrance from the rafters of Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Missouri at the World Wrestling Federation's Over the Edge pay-per-view event. Two WWE Superstars with ties to the late wrestler are remembering him on his birthday.

Natalya wrote on Twitter, "Remembering Owen Hart today on his 47th birthday. We are all just waiting today for some crazy prank from Heaven:smile: (Photo)

Tyson Kidd added, "I watched@BretHart vs @ShawnMichaels at WrestleMania 12 (my favorite match) thanks to Owen Hart flying me in as a guest of his #owenmemories."
:yes:

Daps
^:ohmy: what you say?

To follow up on the news of Mason Ryan acting as Dolph Ziggler's bodyguard at this past weekend's live events, the current plan is for Mason Ryan to be aligned with Abraham Washington's new All World talent agency and for Ziggler to remain with Vickie Guerrero and Jack Swagger.
:win:
As reported earlier this week, Dustin "Goldust" Runnels has been from his job as a WWE producer/gent. After rumblings that his release was related to an "incident" at a recent SmackDown taping, the F4W Newsletter is reporting that Goldust booked a dangerous, high-impact spot at the SmackDown two weeks ago, where Yoshi Tatsu took a double-team powerbomb from Titus O'Neil and Darren Young.
:scheme:
cott Steiner is back with some more epic reading material - revealing new details about Eric Bischoff's involvement in the Gold Club Atlanta strip club scandal. Steiner talks about Eric Bischoff and his wife talking strippers to a hotel for some late night activities - and the only reason this information got out is because Bischoff is a bad tipper:

bytchoff also said in interview Im going thru a mid-life crisis and im a drug abuser,pretty stupid statement.

Since his business partner Hogan recently did a sex video and hes over 60,and hogan testified under Oath that he did steroids,WTF bytchoff how stupid are you,in these interviews you cant deny What Ive been saying,so you say stupid shyt and bury yourself and Hogan.

Havent had a chance to post 609bytchoffs testimony yet,but since Ive been getting alot of tweets Back wanting to know about it,Again 609 is the last sequence in his docket # 1:19-CR-609 and he Testifies under oath that he and his wife go to the Gold Club and pick up a stripper and take her To a hotel,he watches his wife have lesbian sex with the stripper and then he joins them,but the best But the best part is reading his testimony and you can see what a weasle he is.

Also in reading his testimony you find out the only way he gets caught is he gave the stripper a Bullshyt tip,and she gets pissed goes back to the Gold Club tells her boss what he tipped her. He then goes into the register and gives her a bigger tip.......BUSTED..if he would have just gave her a Good tip her boss wouldnt have gone into the register,the FBI was watching all transactions.

I betcha 609bytchoff whos always bragging about how much money he has,wishes he would have gave her A better tip,that must drive you nuts at night,knowing that if you werent such a cheap-ass you could Have avoided all this embarrassment,Hey Eric when you explain lesbian sex to 609garrett And your daughter can you have a fan videotape it,I think this is just the fan participation that hogan was Talking about.

This was another reason why I left,I wasnt going to watch a low-life low-class piece of shyt like you run Tna into the ground like you did WCW,Trust me I'm just getting started...F*CK U. 609 Save Tna.
:yawn:
At Tuesday's SmackDown taping at the Roanoke Civic Center in Roanoke, Virginia, WWE had arena security confiscate signs referencing The Bella Twins at the door. The twin duo parted ways with the company last week.
:scheme:
There was a ton of discussion within WWE about Triple H accompanying Floyd Mayweather to the ring last weekend in Las Vegas.

Earlier this year, WWE Champion CM Punk was forbidden from accompanying UFC fighter Chael Sonnen to the ring when he had a fight in Chicago, so it appears a double standard was in play. Part of the reason Punk wasn't allowed to appear at the UFC show was because WWE management was concerned nobody would acknowledge Punk as a cornerman, which would hurt his perceived star power.

Despite WWE perceiving Triple H as a bigger name than CM Punk, Triple H did not get any mainstream media attention and was overshadowed by singer Justin Beiber, who was also part of Mayweather's crew on Saturday night.
:king:
-- Both The Undertaker and John Laurinaitis helped Matt Bloom (a/k/a Lord Tensai) get his job back with WWE.

Bloom reached out to organization officials multiple times over the years looking for work but nothing came to fruition until creative brainstormed the idea of a henchman siding with the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations. The Undertaker and Laurinaitis, who are friends with Bloom, urged that he be rehired.
:laugh: random as fukk
With WWE building towards a Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H match at SummerSlam, it's been confirmed that plans for Lesnar to feud with Randy Orton have been scrapped.
The King of Kings:win:
WWE's angle on RAW this week with Cody Rhodes running away from the Big Show and getting counted out is setting the stage for a cage match where Cody can't escape and has to go toe-to-toe with the 7 foot giant. Recently Resigned former WWF Superstar Shawn Stasiak is said to be the next feud lined up for the Big Show
Cody coasting through the summer:win:

Singh

All Star
Daps
Taker bringing back his old mania opponents?

who's next, Jake The Snake?

Singh

All Star
Daps
that shyt is crazy tho actually.

:wtb: @ editting yr post

my bad bruh, i didn't catch the other thread with that revolution shyt already in it, i thought i fukkin came up when i was scannin the dirt sheet sites hahaha