newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Apparently you still don't see the contradiction here. :dead:

Break it down.

What's the contradiction?

He's an ex-employee, unless something has dramatically changed. A.Jones has been shiiting on Jerome Corsi for months.
  • There are multiple broadcasts, here is one example

I don't have answer as to why Infowars is allowing him to retract, but at the end of the day...the DNC IT guy killed and none of his belongings taken in the middle of an election year email scandal is a an odd situation.

Did they hire Corsi back?
Are they on good terms with Corsi?

IDK.

I personally don't need Jerome Corsi's permission to say "this is odd/interesting".

What exactly is the question/comment/contradiction, other than suddenly InfoWars is allowing him to retract?
  • Infowars allows journalist and stories they don't 100% agree with to post articles on their site.
  • Not every journalist on Infowars is a 100% in agreement with A Jones.

Is this contradiction you are referring to?

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Break it down.

What's the contradiction?

He's an ex-employee, who A.Jones has been shiiting on Jetome Corsi for months.
  • There are multiple broadcasts, here is one example

I don't have answer as to why Infowars is allowing him to retract, but at the end of the day...the DNC IT guy killed and none of his belongings taken in the middle of an election year email scandal is a an odd situation.

I personally don't need Jerome Corsi's permission to say "this is odd/intetesting".

What exactly is the question/comment/contradiction?

:dwillhuh:

I don't know what I find more amazing - A. the fact that you are still clinging to this argument like it is some how valid. or B. you're a grown man who does not realize that everything Alex Jones does is for views, literally EVERYTHING.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:dwillhuh:

I don't know what I find more amazing - A. the fact that you are still clinging to this argument like it is some how valid. or B. you're a grown man who does not realize that everything Alex Jones does is for views, literally EVERYTHING.

a. what argument exactly
b. Every media company is trying to get views...congrats on realizing that. :clap:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I don't think he's a troll at all. :ehh:

Just extremely unintelligent and a personification of the Dunning-Krueger effect. :yeshrug:

Extremely unintelligent. :damn:

Dunning-Krueger...so I'm just bloviating.

Nothing I say is true?
I'm just making shiit up?
I'm not providing documents/articles, or trying to show connections?

Ok. Got it.

Thanks for your feedback.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Corsi wrote the retraction for InfoWars two days ago, so the FOX article calling Corsi an ex-employee is a moot point. :bpfacepalm:

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Is he being paid by InfoWars, that would make him an actual employee?

Or is Infowars just posting the article?
  • It says Jerome Corsi retracted, not that InfoWars retracted.
IDK, because As you can clearly see A.Jones was shiiting on Corsi for months, so the relationship is really weird, with this retraction situation.

My point is the same, there are other writers that talk about Seth Rich on the InfoWars website, none of them have retracted anything https://www.infowars.com/?s= seth rich

This is not even that interesting of a story to me, but since you felt the need to "discredit", here is what I think happened until I hear something different:
  • I think A. Jones is tired of being sued, so maybe they let Corsi put the retraction up before another family claims A. Jones is responsible for "harm" to them via employing Jerome Corsi. That may be why. :yeshrug:
  • Again this relationship is weird and I'm stumped by this :dwillhuh: actually.
  • But again, none of the other writers on InfoWars have retracted that talk about Seth Rich, so my point remains, that to say that InfoWars retracted is a stretch..but I think they are walking the fence on this, to avoid being sued...Corsi retracted, but none of the other writers have retracted.
  • :manny:

I'm not denying reality, I'm providing a nuanced view, from a poster that actually regularly listens to the show.

Have nothing else to add to this.

Last edited:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Remember when Jones admitted under oath that he's playing a character? :mjgrin:

Nope.

He was referring to characters that he plays on his show.

The mainstream media...took it out of context to say he was playing a character 100% of the time, when he was referring to random or planned skits or voices he does.

Again. I actually listen and watch the show and have for a years.

I don't agree with anyone 100% of the time, but I'm also about truth and the nuances of subjects, wherever I can get it.

Tariq, Boyce, Umar provide nuances that A
Jones, Mike Rivero, or Jimmy Dore don't talk about and vice versa.

That's why I can say with no hesitation I listen and vibe with Liberal, Libertarians, and Pro-Black podcasters/pundits, because I'm not a cult member and the biggest truth is that no person or organization has all the answers. :mjlit:

I mean cotdamn...if supposed Russian trolls promoting ADOS reparations, as the narrative, doesn't wake some of yall up, then really is nothing else to say ... apparently that is the type of reality I'm denying.
..ok.. :francis:

Last edited:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Nope.

He was referring to characters that he plays on his show.

The mainstream media...took it out of context to say he was playing a character 100% of the time, when he was referring to little random or planned skits he does

Again. I actually listen and watch the show and have for a years.
Source? I could be mistaken.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So now InfoWars is a "nuanced" view instead of an extreme one...that makes no real sense.

You're also showing your bias as you have admitted more than once of being an avid reader and viewer of their content for years.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
This seems like a long and confusing way to admit you were wrong. :patrice:

I'm not wrong Corsi retracted on Infowars website in some weird relationship they have. Infowars didn't necessarily blatsntly retract, but they are providing a buffer from lawsuits it appears.

None of the other writers for Infowars, which I provided a link for, have retracted anything.

It's a nuanced situation, but am I wrong?....it's a nuanced situation Again, do we know if Corsi is being paid, which would make him an employee again?

The situation is weird, I will admit that. :gucci:

Last edited: