NFL DC says Lamar will never be the best QB

2legit

All Star
Daps
I swear there has never been an athlete in history who has been more disrespected than Lamar Jackson. First from all the BS that he should convert to a WR. Then diminishing his youngest MVP in history accomplishment. Or downgrading his passing skills even though he has a higher career Passer Rating than Peyton Manning or Tom Brady.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
What is that DC's record against the Ravens?

Sports are a results based business. Nobody gives a fukk about his opinion except the coaches and players UNDER him. Wins and Losses, fukk the other shyt .

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I swear there has never been an athlete in history who has been more disrespected than Lamar Jackson. First from all the BS that he should convert to a WR. Then diminishing his youngest MVP in history accomplishment. Or downgrading his passing skills even though he has a higher career Passer Rating than Peyton Manning or Tom Brady.
If somehow you can choose between prime Brady, Manning and Jackson who you going with?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
These people are doing the same shyt media loves to do

Think quarterbacks are there for sake of throwing the ball, as opposed to lead offense by any means.
I mean, sure you'd want your QB to be a great, transcendent passer, but if you have a QB like Lamar that doesnt mean you should discard him because he can move the chains just as well as anyone.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
These people are doing the same shyt media loves to do

Think quarterbacks are there for sake of throwing the ball, as opposed to lead offense by any means.
I mean, sure you'd want your QB to be a great, transcendent passer, but if you have a QB like Lamar that doesnt mean you should discard him because he can move the chains just as well as anyone.

People are afraid of change and the new. Especially when it involves in this case the QB position being inclusive of more brothas.