NFL player asked his IG followers why do black athletes marry white women... fukkery ensues

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:mjlol: If you need to explain why you with someone and make excuses, its already straight up bullshyt. I swear ir black folks are some funny muthafukkas, even when they get what they want, they still talking shyt.:heh: I don't care what nobody says, most these relationships built on scorned bitterness and hurt.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
WW are bred to get married young, so they can divorce that fool, collect alimony, then get with the one they want. They know all the tricks.

BW OTOH get with the one they want early, realize too late that he's #GMB, then try to lock down the goofy backup after they become :flabbynsick:

It's so demonic, brehs

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately what he doesn't realize is that mindset doesn't apply to just black women. That's pretty much how westernized women are in general. It's more of a western culture thing. Most women will be submissive for the right man though. He never probably interacted with white women like that before he became a nfl prospect so he probably has a skewed perspective of them. They they will approach you differently when you're an NFL player. He will learn though when his becky takes half of his money.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
No point in getting mad over someone else's preferences. If he doesn't like black women that's his preference regardless of whether or not it hurts your feelings :manny:

Best of luck to him and his girl:win:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

His woman tho:huhldup: talkin' all that shyt, making subpar football player money and that's the best he could do?:picard: She look like a a Tuesday afternoon stripper in Montana. Dude look proud af too
The bolded made me laugh