NFL Week 11: What have we learned

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
1. The AFC wild card race is crazy
2. These QBs is trash including backups but nikkas continue to talk about Russell Wilson washed.. look at the Jets, New England, Pittsburgh, Washington, Giants, Chicago, Green Bay, Raiders, Carolina, New Orleans, Atlanta, Tampa Bay, Rams(stafford got his ring and gave up),

3. My god the NFC South is actually going to put a team in the playoffs with a 8-9 record

4. Philadelphia, 49ers, Detroit and Dallas already clinched playoff spots..

5. RiverBoat ron signed is resignation after losing to Danny Devito.. embarrassing

6. The NFL need to start scheduling 4 or 5 late games, because many of these late games all year long has been trash

Packers has a first time QB. Love aint trash,hes gotten better every week the past 3 weeks.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Can't run the whole route tree and his hands are very shaky.

Gotcha.

Yep. And on top of that he ran 4.5. I could a swore he was billed a big and fast type.

Why tf would they draft another slower WR when you have Keenan and Mike. I can forgive passing on Addison bc he lacks speed too (even tho history will kill them for that bc he’s a stud pause), but Zay flowers would have been a perfect fit and the exact juice they need.

Me too, but apparently the strength of his game is after the catch. Supposedly a knock on him is that he doesn't play like he's 6'4, 210 or whatever he is.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Your defending NFC champions have collected a hard fought victory against the chiefs of Kansas City.

They now have 9 victories and only 1 defeat. They remain atop the standings of the national football league. Next week they face off against the bills of Buffalo.
Ol Earvin Johnson Jr ass :mjlol:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Tonight just confirmed what I felt going in, this is Baltimores golden opportunity. Andrews might be back but even if he isn't, if they cant secure HFA or somehow do and still come up short it'll be disastrous.

No Burrow and this is one of the weakest chins KC is gonna have in the Mahomes/Kelce era.