ANYTHING SURPRISE YOU?

• Total voters

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Dan Campbell is worst in game coach in football. Great motivator but the football IQ has to improve or it means nothing.

Lions offense with Jameson Williams added should be scary. Too bad Goff can’t throw over 20 yards accurately

NFC is bad. Philly and then everyone else
Think you have to put SF and probably DAL in there too.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This was the best I've seen Mac Jones play, particularly in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. If you watched tonight's game I don't know how you wouldn't be encouraged that he's your guy. He fumbled a bit with clock management but the passing, the aggressiveness and decisiveness, the throws he was making were "okay, it's finally clicked for him. He's a legit NFL starting QB"..

Patriots win this game if Henry secures that touchdown. It was an excellent effort and I can't shyt on him for it, just a bad break by the letter of the law. Mac, Henry, Parker, everyone was having their way with Minnesota's D. Scoring a TD there wins then the game...

King Poetic

Supreme Clientele
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bottom of the Lakes
What I learned from week 1 to week 12, these cornerbacks today are some of the dumbest players in the league

I don’t understand why they don’t turn around and look for the ball when the receiver turns around, u just face guarding and end up getting mossed

And whatever happen to bump n run to knock the receivers off the route to fukk up the QB timing

Gallup for the cowboys and Jefferson in Minnesota was just coming off the ball with ease yesterday

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This was the best I've seen Mac Jones play, particularly in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. If you watched tonight's game I don't know how you wouldn't be encouraged that he's your guy. He fumbled a bit with clock management but the passing, the aggressiveness and decisiveness, the throws he was making were "okay, it's finally clicked for him. He's a legit NFL starting QB"..

Patriots win this game if Henry secures that touchdown. It was an excellent effort and I can't shyt on him for it, just a bad break by the letter of the law. Mac, Henry, Parker, everyone was having their way with Minnesota's D. Scoring a TD there wins then the game...
I saw that bum miss a number of easy ass throws. What are you talking about?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I still think the Lions can make the playoffs, given how bad the NFC is (outside of the top 2-3 teams). Whether we do or not I think it's clear this team is a few pieces away from being good, For the first time in my life I think we have a great GM. We've stacked two good drafts together, I expect we'll stack another next year. Just gotta hit free agency out the park next year (go get a good LB) and we're cooking...

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
What I learned from week 1 to week 12, these cornerbacks today are some of the dumbest players in the league

I don’t understand why they don’t turn around and look for the ball when the receiver turns around, u just face guarding and end up getting mossed

And whatever happen to bump n run to knock the receivers off the route to fukk up the QB timing

Gallup for the cowboys and Jefferson in Minnesota was just coming off the ball with ease yesterday
I been saying this in that Patrick Peterson HOF Thread :krs:

I said this exact same shyt all these DBs in the NFL are some idiots they have no ball skills and every week they bust coverages lookin like Keystone Cops out there

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Win or lose: I’m proud of my giants. We didn’t get blown out. We had a lead at half time. We are just depleted talent wise and just personnel period. 7 wins is a lot more than I expected. It’s not an excuse. The cowboys are a far superior team so salute to them. But my giant fought as hard as they could and only lost by a score. G men bytches

Bills: I dunno bro. I mean they winning but they aren’t dominating like the Chiefs are. I still think they are second to Mahomes and company. And the AFC east isn’t gift wrapped either. Dolphins and May I say Jets right there.

Let’s see what Sunday got for us.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
This whole idea that Belichick "takes away your best player" is a myth. Jefferson killed them in that game. Tyreek ate week 1. Andrews and Lamar ate week 3. But the media will still will regurgitate this talking point. :francis:

Mac Jones can be good, but he is NOT THE GUY. In crunch time, as soon as he gets blitzed, he makes an Andy Dalton type play. That's who he is.

I love Matt Judon, but good teams nullify him easily :francis:

Cousins is fine in primetime when it's not on Monday Night

Allen and Diggs is a special combo