firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Tom Brady was 100% right
So much bad coaching around the league
The Falcons game is a prime example
If the Panthers get a 1st down the game is over, but if they get past the 1st down and score the Falcons still had a chance
Instead, they get the 1st down and the Falcons tackle the ball carrier before he crossed the goal line
As a coach you have to let the players know in that situation it's one or the other. Either they stop them from getting a first or let them score. You can't let what happened happen
Bad BAD football

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NFCN might send 3 teams to the playoffs.

Not bad for a division that was trash the first half of the season :skip:

Go brush your teeth and go to sleep you punk ass bytch, early bedtime for you today

Packers not winning shyt you clown…but we know it’s Jordan Love’s first year starting…who you think the Packman playing first in the playoffs????

:huh:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Bozo

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Go brush your teeth and go to sleep you punk ass bytch, early bedtime for you today

Packers not winning shyt you clown…but we know it’s Jordan Love’s first year starting…who you think the Packman playing first in the playoffs????

:huh:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Bozo
Look at this hurt vagina still mad Love shytted on his washed QB and team :russ:

My new stalker :scust:

Cant win without reek and refs :umad:

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this hurt vagina still mad Love shytted on his washed QB and team :russ:

My new stalker :scust:

Cant win without reek and refs :umad:

lol you mentioned me out of nowhere to talk to shyt fakkit, and you better believe I’m going to finish it