NFL Week 16: What Have We Learned?!

Anything new learned?

• Total voters

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Bills ain’t winning shyt struggle to beat a team that just lost 100-20 Buffalo brehs

Bills always play down to their competition. They're gonna curb-stomp the Dolphins in 2 weeks and probably beat KC in the playoffs.

The Browns are the team the AFC needs to be afraid of if Flacco stays on point.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I’m looking at Deshaun Watson with a big side eye
Flacco outplaying Watson but Deshaun played decent being hurt most of the year including going 14-14 the second half of his last game. Joe is also benefiting because we went from a nick chubb run first team to an air it out team. Joe is doing a much better job getting Njoku the ball.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Flacco outplaying Watson but Deshaun played decent being hurt most of the year including going 14-14 the second half of his last game. Joe is also benefiting because we went from a nick chubb run first team to an air it out team. Joe is doing a much better job getting Njoku the ball.
Even through Flacco is more prone to INTs, he look so much better in this offense than Watson. It may be a style play issue between Deshaun and what Kevin needs. Also, we have to factor not having Chubb, which changes the concept of the offense. No matter what happens for the rest of the season, Deshaun and Kevin will need a heart to heart on this offense going forward to make it work for the both of them.

Let's just finish strong in this game and get double digits wins for the season.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The pain of Stafford destroying the lions in the playoffs this year gonna cause lions fans to :sadcam:

The falcons defense is actually good. The coach and qb are horrible tho. Actually the line is good and the skill position is good too. If they had an average coach they win 11-12 games this year in that division