Ni-Oh [NEW Hard Missions Added in 1.06 Patch]

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
@Morose Polymath

You beat that sub mission invitation to the warrior of the west?

I hate that mothafukka with a passion

You talmbout that annoying as fight with Tachibana Muneshige :laugh:

man he whopped my ass for a good 20 min b4 I figured out what to do.....

You have to use that large rock on the left as a barrier and allow him to waste his attacks against the rock then once his attack animation is done rush in and get a few jabs in. Basically run around that rock and let him chase you like Baby D did Day-Day in Next Friday. Just be patient cause one fukk up an he'll ruin your whole shyt and kill you in a few hits. Also if you have any magic or ninjitsu unlocked then use that shyt when you get the chance.

Wait til you got to fight Naomasa Ii's bytch ass... his Guardian Spirit attack isn't fair at all :sadcam:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Was that the tanky dude on the bridge?

The game wasn't overly difficult with the exception of (a) the second lightning dog and (b) that part where you have to kill two raven tengu together in one small space.
Nah just one guy in a sub mission by himself

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
WHO THE fukk WANT WHAT!?!? :birdman:

29xvhx1.jpg

Now its time for me see what this New Game+ and these DLC packs are all about....

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't even think I beat the Final Mission, what's the trophy you get for it? I just started doing the boss extra missions that they added to the game when I got to the end.

:snoop:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I got this (Complete Edition) a couple months back when it was on sale on PSN. Played the hell out of it, then moved on to The Show, and started back up yesterday. I absolutely LOVE this game. The weapons, the move variety, the fact that you can play at a fast pace. shyt is just beautiful.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Breh I'm at this stage now. I'm getting destroyed in 2 hits. I don't even geta chance to destroy the last 2 crystals
destroy the crystals up the steps have him come up the steps and as he's comin up jump down run to the crystals and destroy them

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
So maybe the two enemies I hate fighting the most are the Raven Tengu and Flying Bolt. So what happens? I make my way into a fight against one of each at the same time. Jesus Christ talk about frustrating. Spent the whole time trying to bait the birdbrain into attacks while avoiding the slow cloths as I did my best to kill the Bolt.

I did not enjoy that fight.