Nick Cannon on Slavery Never Existing If it Weren't for Guns

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:snoop:why are people so fukking stupid? Slavery existed for thousands of years before guns
Exactly! There were white slaves all over Europe and pretty much slavery all over the world before gun powder ever made it to the west from Asia.

But i kinda get what he's saying, tho. Some Americans, when they speak, only take America into account as if the rest of the world doesnt exist so when they say words like "best" "worst" "ever" "never" it only pertains as it relates to America and American history. Like "first black president" and so on. I assume that's what he's doing/saying. He's probably strictly talking the transatlantic slave trade and how guns were used in the Americas and Caribbean to keep blacks in the new-world in slavery.

But i really wish these uneducated mofos would stop making up shyt to justify their dumb actions or sharing dumb opinions that they have not thought through.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If the Chinese actually used their inventions they had hundreds of years before everyone and gave their people social mobility..

We’d all be eating food cooked with gutter oil right now. They should’ve kept gunpowder to themselves

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
If the Chinese actually used their inventions they had hundreds of years before everyone and gave their people social mobility..

We’d all be eating food cooked with gutter oil right now. They should’ve kept gunpowder to themselves
You trade what you have to get what you need/dont have. That's the whole purpose of trade. :comeon:

If it wasnt for trades there wouldnt be no need for all these modern means of transportation between countries. Europeans' need for spices and other goods from India is how they got lost and what we now call America.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The TransAtlantic Slave Trade wouldn't have happened without guns.

Slavery went on for thousands of years but, you don't conquer two landmasses, enslave a 3rd continent and commit genocide on a 4th continent without weapons of mass destruction.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I think he means African Slavery. They had guns when they first found (not discover) America.
That doesnt mean shyt...they could barely survive in Africas climate let alone run up in it...it was tribes selling their own slaves

That advanced weaponry argument holds no weight when cave dwellin countries like Afghanistan fought back the Russians...

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That doesnt mean shyt...they could barely survive in Africas climate let alone run up in it...it was tribes selling their own slaves

That advanced weaponry argument holds no weight when cave dwellin countries like Afghanistan fought back the Russians...
:mjlol: sure cacs can't take the sun, but all they needed was to wear hats and shyt. The sun didn't stop them from taking African land. Afghanistan isn't a dominant world power. So I dont know why they are even mentioned in this topic. lol