Nickelodeon Pervert Dan Schneider speaks, says it was fun and games

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Dan Schneider
is addressing the allegations in the new Nickelodeon doc that paints him as a monster and wildly inappropriate with some in the cast ... and he's taking accountability.

The one-time Nickelodeon honcho sat down with former "iCarly" actor BooG!e Tuesday to offer up his formal response to toxic workplace claims made against him and the shows he created ... which was just addressed in full on the new documentary that's going viral.

The former TV exec -- who was the showrunner on several Nick shows back in the day -- realized how his actions impacted those who worked for him. He says he'd never do some of the on-set shenanigans he pulled back then today -- explaining ... "I’m embarrassed that I did it then. I apologize to anybody that I ever put in that situation."

Dan even agrees some of the questionable jokes written for his kids' shows should've been cut ... insisting he wrote the quips with children in mind -- and that there was no ill intent.

Through his reps, Dan has denied claims that the shows he oversaw purposefully sexualized its child stars -- like Ariana Grande, Amanda Bynes and Jennette McCurdy, among others.

His spokesperson stated Monday ... "Everything that happened on the shows Dan ran was carefully scrutinized by dozens of involved adults, and approved by the network. Had there been any scenes or outfits that were inappropriate in any way, they would have been flagged and blocked by this multilayered scrutiny.”

Drake Bell -- who spoke out about being molested by Nickelodeon dialogue coach Brian Peck in 'Quiet on Set' -- credited Dan as an ally after he spoke out about the abuse.

In the new sit-down, Dan talks about Drake and Peck as well ... getting emotional doing so.

He says he was devastated when he learned of Brian's behavior ... explaining he did not hire the dialogue coach for the network, but has regrets nonetheless on having him around. He even revealed that he helped Drake's mother pen her statement for Brian's sentencing trial.

please merge with that perv thread if necessary, but this needed it's own thread for a bit

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im glad he cleared this up so we can all move on now:troll:

7e99017b-fe63-405b-b1f0-50fa1005b343_text.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Kill him and that pedophile Brian Peck.

fukker got probation for sodomizing a minor? FOH.

AND fukk EVERYONE WHO WROTE A LETTER OF SUPPORT FOR THAT PIECE OF shyt.

I'm glad the documentary named names on who supported that sick fukk.

James Marsden, Taran Killam and Stars Who Signed Brian Peck Letters of Support “Devastated” Drake Bell, Says Dan Schneider​

James-Marsden-and-Taran-Killam-Split-Getty-H-2024.jpg

Court documents from the former Nickelodeon employee and convicted sex offender's trial — including 41 letters in support — were unsealed for the first time in nearly 20 years for docuseries 'Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV.'

Various actors and entertainment industry insiders wrote letters in support of Brian Peck, a voice coach and Nickelodeon actor who was convicted of child sexual abuse, as revealed in Investigation Discovery’s Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV.

As explained in the docuseries that aired Sunday and Monday nights, Peck was arrested in August 2003 on 11 charges of child sexual abuse. He was sentenced to 16 months in prison in October 2004 and was registered as a sex offender. At the time, the identity of the child actor who was abused by Peck was unknown publicly, and the minor was referred to as John Doe in court documents. The majority of the records were sealed, with details hidden from the public. After nearly 20 years, the documents were unsealed for the documentary.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
wow, didn't know who this guy was but I thought he looked familiar, was a super lame in one of my favs, better off dead

He was a pervert line stepper/gropper there too

MV5BMjM4NDE0NjkxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODI3MTY3MTE@._V1_.jpg