Nicki Minaj - Danny Glover (Remix)

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
I don't think Wayne is writing that. Even in his current form he's a lot better than that

:usure:

Dumb down the lyrics so people DONT think u did.

business moves in its most purest form

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
her new mixtape and album cant come soon enough.
oh the anticipation:banderas:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Terrible.

"Gave him the kitten, he was smitten, told him hop in the car, just kiddin"

:camby: with these bullshyt bars son. The only interest I have in Nicki Minaj in 2014 is if her nudes leak.

Fred.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I heard em talking about he wanted to make stuff with Wayne, but there's stuff already?

Not confirmed. I just think Thugga is already signed to YM and they're making it seem like its organic. Remember when Drake was getting Wayne features before he signed? Plus Thugga said he wanted to be on YM since ICFN1. I could see FBZ since they held him down from the start and Atlantic since they sign damn near every Southern artist, but the Drake, Jay Z, Ye and Nikki cosigns are probably more than meets the eye...

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Not confirmed. I just think Thugga is already signed to YM and they're making it seem like its organic. Remember when Drake was getting Wayne features before he signed? Plus Thugga said he wanted to be on YM since ICFN1. I could see FBZ since they held him down from the start and Atlantic since they sign damn near every Southern artist, but the Drake, Jay Z, Ye and Nikki cosigns are probably more than meets the eye...
Yeah, Drake did pull that "organic" stunt
Jay-Z co-signs as well?