Nicki Minaj Gets Booty Fondled By Fan While She Performing!

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's also a bit desperate, never felt an ass before? There's plenty of women out there rather than grabbing people uninvited, even if it wasn't it's not an acceptable thing to do, regardless if she flaunts it or not. If she invited him then he could go for it, otherwise honestly it's unacceptable.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
It's also a bit desperate, never felt an ass before? There's plenty of women out there rather than grabbing people uninvited, even if it wasn't it's not an acceptable thing to do, regardless if she flaunts it or not. If she invited him then he could go for it, otherwise honestly it's unacceptable.
I can't believe he did that breh lets start a fukkin petition

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe he did that breh lets start a fukkin petition
Lol it's not a case of not believing it, I'm not shocked by it at all, however I'm just stating it isn't right or acceptable, for 1 it's not morally right and 2 it's not legally right either, you can get in trouble for that, all cause someone couldn't control their urges, it is desperate. You can't do that to people.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Fake or not :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

People are calling this "sexual assault" :stopitslime:
But when you got a fake booty that big, people gonna wanna see what that feel like.:ehh:

You can't dangle a piece of steak in a dog face and not expect him to wanna eat it. :manny:

PEOPLE are saying that.... but is Nicki.... did she even turn to stop him or say no :jbhmm:

she was cool with it :yeshrug: