Nicki Minaj got a rap album coming out so it's BACK TO LOOKING BLACK!

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
keep taking a female rapper named Minaj who actually thinks she's a guy named Roman Zolanski serious brehs...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nicki Minaj is going to step away from the bubble gum pop music for this next CD so it's back to looking like a black woman again and you dudes are eating it up...

Then when she decides to go pop again she will go back to the blonde wigs...

I've said for a minute you can always tell who Nicki is performing for by the hair she wears...

When she's doing a club performance it's black hair...

When she's about to dance for those white folks it's time to go blue, blonde, green...

Nicki_Minaj_Curly_blonde.jpg

Throwing Black Folks In Bushes Going For Pop Sales Nicki

images

Lackluster Pop Sales So Getting The Black People Behind Her Again Nicki

Just wish y'all could see the game clearly thats all...

Doesnt it amaze you though that these female emcees continue to drop the ball when it comes to making legendary music? She is gonna repeat history in a Lauryn Hill type of way...

I mean why didnt she just do this from the beginning anyway instead of just doing that shyt because she is on Young Money...you heard what she is gonna call this follow up album?

Pinkprint... :snoop:

I mean yes I know its just a color but it just looks like trolling now....at least make a title that sounds like you coming back to the other side...at least LOOKs genuine

sun raw

All Star
Daps
She makes good rap music and okay pop music. The latter was always going to get her more popularity and money, that's just how it is. Personally I'm okay with the switching between styles because by taking on these alternate personas and wearing ridiculous costumes, she's being pretty transparent about something that pretty much every single musician does.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how are y'all saying she fell off. she is literally the only female mc doin anything noticeable in music and her fan base is out of this world.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
...cuz her 15 minutes on the last second, this soulless c00nbarbie's coming back to her roots now:pacspit:

It always goes back to lauryn.... if she came out with "Black Rage" like she was supposed to this shyt wouldnt happen :manny:

Onika still young....Nasir should just snatch her up and away from the poison and teach her that right way...have a couple more sons while she is ripe.... I know u mad at her but just imagine the possibilities :blessed:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
EXACTLY man, this stuff is all calculated...
She's getting ready for a rap/no pop album...

Oh, don't get it twisted.

There will be many "Starship-esque" tracks on that beeyotch.

She ain't alienating that Ellen Degenerics/American Idol pop crowd that made her a household name.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I predicted this would happen before she even did it:laff:..Just didn't know she would be back so damn fast:laff:...But Cube told us what happened when they aint true to the game:manny:

When you first start rhymin'
It started off slow and then you start climbin'
But it wasn't fast enough I guess
So you gave your other style a test
You was hardcore hip-hop
Now look at yourself, boy you done flip-flopped
Givin' our music away to the mainstream
Don't you know they ain't down with the team
They just sent they boss over
Put a bug in your ear and now you crossed over
On MTV but they don't care
They'll have a new nikka next year
You out in the cold
No more white fans and no more soul
And you might have a heart attack

When you find out the black folks don't want you back
And you know what's worse?
You was just like the nikka in the first verse
Stop sellin' out your race
And wipe that stupid-ass smile off your face
nikkas always gotta show their teeth
Now I'm a be brief be true to the game

So far I don't think the script has ever ended differently:mjlol:...she just might be able to do it being that shes the only female in this rap shyt:why:...and on top of that you cant deny she can spit wit the best nikkas in the game when she focused....but I still hope it ends in a heart attack for her azz with that horrible sellout attempt she tried....then dissin Malcolm x to get attention so we all can watch the video and see her transformation back to nicki from the hood:wtb:...nikkas always gotta show they teeth

nicki-minaj-smiling.jpg

What teeth:lupe:? And nikkas is easily distracted:noah:...bu bu but lets welcome her back with open arms yall:why:

MY nikka THEMS #breastmeats :damn: