Nicki Minaj - No Frauds (Occult Illuminati Meaning)

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Don't get scurred now, I'm just the messenger. :whoa:

I don't fucc with most conspiracy sites but Vigilant Citizen is pretty thorough (for the most part)

The Dark Occult Meaning of Nicki Minaj's "No Frauds" - The Vigilant Citizen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
leadfraud2.jpg

Packed with imagery associated with secret societies and the occult elite, Nicki Minaj’s “No Frauds” video is a tribute to the secret rulers of the world. There is also a troubling coincidence relating to this video: It was filmed on Westminster Bridge only days before the terrorist attack.

Warning: This article contains explicit language.

Nicki Minaj’s song No Frauds is primarily a diss track aimed at Remy Ma who released, a month prior, SeTHER, a diss song unrelentingly insulting Minaj for seven minutes.

At one point, Remy Ma even takes the gloves off and mentions Nicki Minaj’s brother who is a convicted child molester.

“And I got a few words for the moms of the young Barbz
Guess who supports a child molester? Nicki Minaj
You paid for your brother’s wedding? That’s hella foul
How you spendin’ money to support a p***phile?
He a walkin’ dead man, sendin’ threats to him
I guess that’s why they call you Barbie, you was next to Ken
Talkin’ about your money long and your foreign sick
Why you ain’t help your bro hide his c** from forensics?”

If you aren’t aware of Nicki Minaj’s weird family history, here’s a quick sum-up.

“Jelani Maraj, Nicki’s brother, was arrested in December 2015 for child r*Pe charges. Forensics found his semen on the 12-year-old r*pe victim’s clothes. He was released on $100,000 bail and rejected a plea deal of 15 years to life. He will face life in prison if convicted.

After he was released on bail, the family went bowling and Nicki posted a selfie of the event on Instagram. Nicki also reportedly paid $30,000 for her brother’s wedding.

One of Nicki’s alter egos is The Harajuku Barbie, so she often refers to herself as “Barbie.” Ken dolls are male counterparts to Barbie dolls—“next to Ken” is a homophone for “next of kin, referring back to Jelani. Remy also calls out to Nicki’s young fanbase, known as Barbz, and urges their parents to take heed to Jelani’s criminal charges.”
– Genius, ShETHER

6aaa95ce83c28976a5b22a5946eda290.1000x644x1-e1492713564948.jpg

After the release of SeTHER, there was some pressure on Nicki Minaj to release a response to this lyrically violent Remy Ma song. The response came, but not in the form of a hardcore rap diss track. Nicki Minaj instead released a catchy, dancy single featuring rap superstars Drake and Lil Wayne, where she dedicates some words to Remy Ma almost like an afterthought.

However, after one watches the video, a clear underlying message emerges from the song: Minaj doesn’t really need to do battle raps with the likes of Remy Ma. Years ago she sold out to the occult elite who control her career and guarantee her success … for now.

The video for No Frauds is indeed laced with all kinds of symbols associated with the occult elite – notably the British Monarchy. Let’s look at the video.

frauds13.png

DeGeneres Queen? Huh?

The video begins with Nicki Minaj asserting that she’s the Degenerate Queen. Sorry, I meant Degeneres Queen. She then asks people to ask Ellen DeGeneres about her royal persona. Nicki Minaj has been a regular guest on Ellen DeGeneres’ show (who is herself the queen of daytime TV). She’s bragging about getting the sweet mass media exposure that industry pawns profit from while they’re “hot”. At least she has apparently moved on from her previous persona “Roman Zolanski”, which was clearly inspired by Roman Polanski. As you might know, he directed the movie Rosemary’s Baby (about the coming of the Anti-Christ) and he was convicted for drugging and abusing a 13-year old girl in 1977.

frauds1.png

With her Illuminati-ball mask, her hands making horns and the snakes on her dress, Minaj appears to be an evil, vengeful and demon-possessed queen.

frauds2.png

In another shot, Minaj poses as a dignified queen, complete with a bejeweled crown on her head.

Right from the start, there’s a duality going on with Nicki Minaj who embodies both a masked evil queen and a crowned heiress showing a dignified face to the people.

The camera then does a close up on a sword that tells you everything you need to know about this video.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
frauds3.png

Inside the oval on the hilt of the sword is the symbol of the Cross and Crown. It is the main symbol representing the Knight Templars, one of the most ancient secret societies in Western occultism. Interesting fact: That symbol esoterically represents a male organ penetrating a female organ, which is an allusion to Sex Magick.

On each side of the sword’s guard is a cross pattée, another ancient symbol representing the Knights Templar.

auction.png

A similar sword found on a website auctioning off Masonic items. It is described as a “Knights Templar Masonic sword with a scrimshawed ivory handle and original chain”.

SSMS008-2-e1492801932732.jpg

Dress swords are used in Masonic rituals and ceremonies such as the initiation of a new candidate.

ritual.png

This Masonic ceremonial sword is not prominently featured in this Nicki Minaj video simply because it looks cool. It bears an important symbolic meaning and it directly refers to secret societies and the occult elite.
frauds4.png

Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj are sitting on Masonic chairs. The Masonic dress sword is strategically placed between them. The occult elite is what keeps them sitting on the “throne” of the music business.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
-----------------------------------------------

frauds5.png

It is 3 o’clock on Big Ben. 3am is known in occult circles as the “devil’s hour”. In this shot, it is most likely 3pm, but the reference is still there.

“The 3am time slot is regarded by paranormal experts as a time when pure evil – either demons or entities from the spirit world – make their presence felt. The thinking behind the specific time of 3am is that it is a deliberate mocking of the death of Jesus Christ, who, according to ancient writing, died in the middle of the afternoon – at 3pm.

Psychics believe that the veil between our world and the spirit world is lifted at this time and our relaxed state of minds – especially in a state of deep sleep – may be more susceptible to paranormal activity.”
– Occult Encyclopedia, Devil’s Hour

frauds6.png

Some readers might ask what the Royal family has to do with the occult elite. The answer is: Everything.
mason.jpg

I could go on for days about the tight and long-standing association between the Royal Family and Freemasonry, but this article is about another “queen”, Nicki Minaj.

Considering the occult context of the video, the following scene takes on an even stranger meaning.

frauds7.png

This scene was filmed only days before the Westminster Bridge terror attack. It almost seems as if they knew that some kind of dark occult ritual was about to take place in this very spot. The fact that this video was released shortly after the attack did not sit well with some people who did not appreciate the fact that the footage of Minaj posing on the bridge, like some kind of occult queen, was not removed from the video.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya'll can read the rest of the article and draw your own conclusions but I thought the terror attack angle was interesting.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Rappers pretending they Illuminati is so 2010 :flabbynsick:

They are just using occult imagery, nikkas don't even know what the the the "Illuminati" is...they got yall scared of nothing. The ones who think they are on to something just create videos and write articles to scare themselves and others even more than they already are. Other people actually find out what the shyt means, why it's being shown and can put it in proper perspective. nikkas need to stop being scared of shyt just because you're told to. Secret societies exist, people are dumb, some of these "societies" aside from being money hungry don't think most of said dummies are worthy of certain knowledge because they are...dumb.

A lot of people don't read, believe every fukking thing they are told and are too busy with the various entertainments that they put in front of you while they show off in plain sight just how much they know about "reality" to the ignorant, but the subconcious mind understands symbols whether you know what they mean consciously or not.

You scared or are you interested? Stop being a p*ssy. Not talking to OP or the cat I replied to, just in general.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
They are just using occult imagery, nikkas don't even know what the the the "Illuminati" is...they got yall scared of nothing. The ones who think they are on to something just create videos and write articles to scare themselves and others even more than they already are. Other people actually find out what the shyt means, why it's being shown and can put it in proper perspective. nikkas need to stop being scared of shyt just because you're told to. Secret societies exist, people are dumb, some of these "societies" aside from being money hungry don't think most of said dummies are worthy of certain knowledge because they are...dumb.

A lot of people don't read, believe every fukking thing they are told and are too busy with the various entertainments that they put in front of you while they show off in plain sight just how much they know about "reality" to the ignorant, but the subconcious mind understands symbols whether you know what they mean consciously or not.

You scared or are you interested? Stop being a p*ssy. Not talking to OP or the cat I replied to, just in general.

Well, the Illuminati was destroyed in 1784 supposedly... :patrice:

Nevertheless these entertainers have fully bought into the occult symbology like Drake with his OVO fakkitry :gurl:

Makes you wonder how a Jewish rapper with no discernable skill in Hip Hop beyond imitation and having connections can stay hot for 8 summers. :sas2:

I’ve Made Millions

Big Fibonacci
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rap is a deterrent, it's used to deter you from doing things that will allow you to have sustained success for the forseeable future.

In short, the years you spend aspiring to be a rapper you could have accomplished something much greater.

I wasted 8 years of my life trying
To get rich from music. Until I realized what it truly was.

Rap (specifically gangster rap/trap)
Is evil at its core. The shyt brainwashes people.

"Nikkas die tryna live out these ole rap lyrics"-8ball

Last edited:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Nevertheless these entertainers have fully bought into the occult symbology like Drake with his OVO fakkitry :gurl:

Makes you wonder how a Jewish rapper with no discernable skill in Hip Hop beyond imitation and having connections can stay hot for 8 summers. :sas2:

You've seen all of this shyt before...you understand these symbols on a deeper level, which is why they use them.

McDonald's color scheme has a great deal to do with why they are so successful. If you don't know anything about how colors play on the brain then marketers have a leg up on you, yes? You might not know anything about that but your body/mind still reacts/understands even if you don't consciously. Symbols work the same way, even if you lack a conscious understanding of them. That's why they are used...not all marketers who understand what motivates people are evil are using that knowledge to the detriment of mankind. Not everybody that knows or even uses symbols in their art are going to eat your kids. It's a double edged sword like everything else.

It's a double edged sword like everything else. I'll tell you what though, you wanna keep people ignorant of the advantages you have over them, make them fear whatever it is, or make it sound like :duck:

The only reason people get freaked out about an :gurl: is because they have something more interesting to ponder than the 6 or 7 surface level thoughts a human has at any given time.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
You've seen all of this shyt before...you understand these symbols on a deeper level, which is why they use them.

McDonald's color scheme has a great deal to do with why they are so successful. If you don't know anything about how colors play on the brain then marketers have a leg up on you, yes? You might not know anything about that but your body/mind still reacts/understands even if you don't consciously. Symbols work the same way, even if you lack a conscious understanding of them. That's why they are used...not all marketers who understand what motivates people are evil are using that knowledge to the detriment of mankind. Not everybody that knows or even uses symbols in their art are going to eat your kids. It's a double edged sword like everything else.

It's a double edged sword like everything else. I'll tell you what though, you wanna keep people ignorant of the advantages you have over them, make them fear whatever it is, or make it sound like :duck:

The only reason people get freaked out about an :gurl: is because they have something more interesting to ponder than the 6 or 7 surface level thoughts a human has at any given time.

They aren't the only ones who use that color scheme most fast food joints use that red/yellow combination for the association and familiarity they bring for the consumer. It probly plays on the child mind of adults, who remember the warm feelings they had as a kid seeing the golden arches and crying/beggin mommy to let them have a happy meal. Not sure what message the Hamburgler was sposed to be promoting :jbhmm:

So are you saying that rap/pop music fans respond positively to subliminal messaging despite the associations being obviously dark or sinister relating to the unknown? Does that make the music better for some? I notice in the new Kendrick video for DNA he gets kissed (or whispered to) by a white man or priest for a split second while he's laying in a coffin? What is the messaging there... that he's born again? I didn't get the idea that particular sequence was meant to be a positive one necessarily. It also seemed kind of non-sequitur to the video but when looked at in context to the song lyrics maybe it makes sense :hubie:

"I rather die than to listen to you" :jbhmm:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
They aren't the only ones who use that color scheme most fast food joints use that red/yellow combination for the association and familiarity they bring for the consumer. It probly plays on the child mind of adults, who remember the warm feelings they had as a kid seeing the golden arches and crying/beggin mommy to let them have a happy meal.

Of course they aren't...and nah it's not a child thing.

Now that's just one concept. If you understand the psychology of color and the next man doesn't...

:francis:
Not sure what message the Hamburgler was sposed to be promoting :jbhmm:

That this trash we serve is worth stealing.
Hamburglar-Steals-McDonalds-Drive-Through.gif

So are you saying that rap/pop music fans respond positively to subliminal messaging despite the associations being obviously dark or sinister relating to the unknown? Does that make the music better for some? I notice in the new Kendrick video for DNA he gets kissed (or whispered to) by a white man or priest for a split second while he's laying in a coffin? What is the messaging there... that he's born again? I didn't get the idea that particular sequence was meant to be a positive one necessarily. It also seemed kind of non-sequitur to the video but when looked at in context to the song lyrics maybe it makes sense :hubie:

"I rather die than to listen to you" :jbhmm:

I'm saying people period respond to symbols..they say you can inherent fears through genes. These symbols have been around a long time...

:jbhmm:

The associations are what they are...some of them are "dark" as you say, some of them aren't. Like I said, you wanna keep somebody ignorant of something make them fear it or disbelieve it.

As for that sequence I'd have to watch it again when I get time...but throw positive/negative out. Just observe and take into account all the context clues, like you said along with the lyrics some things make sense. This is why RAP is an important art form. What's the science behind him doing jedi mind tricks on Don Cheadle...that in itself is as interesting as the scene in the coffin.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

On his new album:

"And I'm convinced, I made sacrfices, I been ballin ever since"..

:merchant:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Let people have their secrets brehs. You look really stupid trying to look over fences.