Nicki Minaj Switching the Sound Up on New Single Off 'Pink Friday 2' (0 Bars) [Came & Went]

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how you gonna call that Nicki's formula when she did it because them raps wasn't cuttin it? nicki rapping nowadays is a corny female version of lil wayne. my real point anyways was: how is it switching up the sound when she's already been there and back?

Nicki had the whole superstar package but she was only pushing her product to one demographic.

Of course labels will try a more vapid spinoff.

We probably have some common ground on Nicki's weird career management but technically a "switch" doesn't mean you've never done it before.

She can switch from 1 to 5, going back to 1 counts as a switch

Anyway I hope she rediscovers this style

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Nicki had the whole superstar package but she was only pushing her product to one demographic.

Of course labels will try a more vapid spinoff.

We probably have some common ground on Nicki's weird career management but technically a "switch" doesn't mean you've never done it before.

She can switch from 1 to 5, going back to 1 counts as a switch

Anyway I hope she rediscovers this style

Yea she had hella nice styles and some very nice beats. That one right there I could imagine Wayne hopping on the remix and then everybody tryna do they own remix. Then nikka pull up to the studio and play the beat and errbody want a piece of that cypher

Instead of just a bunch of trap/drill themes

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

giphy.gif