Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Castor Troy intro is still one of the greatest movie intros of all time :wow:

giphy.gif

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
You gotta be kidding me

Face/Off 2? The original film was a toned down John Woo project with far less violent scenes compared to his Hong Kong films. The villain is dead, the good guy got his face back. What fukking sequel do you need? I hate Hollywood. So much money wasted on sequels and reboots we don't need. This movie's gonna suck. Just like Gladiator 2 ain't gonna be shyt neither. They are doing sequels for movies that don't need them.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You gotta be kidding me

Face/Off 2? The original film was a toned down John Woo project with far less violent scenes compared to his Hong Kong films. The villain is dead, the good guy got his face back. What fukking sequel do you need? I hate Hollywood. So much money wasted on sequels and reboots we don't need. This movie's gonna suck. Just like Gladiator 2 ain't gonna be shyt neither. They are doing sequels for movies that don't need them.
the people that run Hollywood are bozos nowadays

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
the people that run Hollywood are bozos nowadays
For every successful sequel to an old movie, like Top Gun 2, they make 10 bozo sequels.

It's a 90s over the top cheesy action film with a story that's finished. Are they gonna repeat same jokes in 2020s? It's mind boggling why this film. It's gotta be fake news.