@Nicole0416_646NYC, I Dedicate This To You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Gonna get negged but I call it like I see it

-Some “negro”(thecoolestnegro) made a song about @Nicole0416_646NYC trying to get attention
-went on for days before she actually responded
-everyone was circle jerking him based on his song
-she responded back and was cool at first then I guess she did some digging
-put him on that summer jam screen and took homies life
-exposed that he got a wife and kids and he isn’t a “rookie”, been on coli before
(She exposed a lot more but you got to read to see)
-few hours later he changes his username to @Hathaway
-everyone she ever pissed off came in here shytting on her sucking @Hathaway off some more
-she gets out the clip and starts firing, emptied it on everyone
-I’m sitting back chillin, no dog in this fight
-days later people that didn’t even read the thread are still shytposting @Nicole0416_646NYC
-I lost interest after that
:sas1:
Gotdammmmnnnn fukkin REPPED !!!!!!
:whoo::whew::picard::deadrose:
It’s the quiet ones you gotta look out for - BCB came in like a sniper and murked the whole shyt.😭😳

The pattern is always the same. SALUTE
:salute:
Couldn’t have said this better if I wrote this up myself and I won’t even try.
:wow:
/close thread

Trash day, you’re dumping ^^☠️

say-drilly-drilly.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

-Some “negro”(thecoolestnegro) made a song about @Nicole0416_646NYC trying to get attention
-exposed that he got a wife and kids and he isn’t a “rookie”, been on coli before
-everyone she ever pissed off came in here shytting on her sucking @Hathaway off some more
-days later people that didn’t even read the thread are still shytposting @Nicole0416_646NYC

B.C.B

The Boss · From 954/718
———

Oh shyttttt. Another New York Representer!!! I should have known, when the East is in the house we come equipped. Common sense ain’t common, when It’s the common denominator dominating
:sas2: :whew:

nas-dance.gif

(And anybody negging you has to eventually see me sooooo👿)

Last edited:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps

Damn my guy I see you riding the treh hard.

Any chance you sucking dicc tonight? Possibly @Nicole0416_646NYC

B.C.B

The Boss · From 954/718
———

Oh shyttttt. Another New York Representer!!! I should have known, when the East is in the house we come equipped.

nas-dance.gif

FOH bytch You ain’t from nyc so stop claiming us. And I see your treh ass ain’t reply after claiming you was with hocus you dicc sucking fake OG Damu timb wearing he bytch

What’s good bytch I’ll smacc u

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Aiight my nikka @B.C.B , you seem misinformed so I'll put you on game real quick. What you do with the following information is up to you. Lets dive in: :wow:

"Trying to get attention". Not necessarily. Nicole came at me in one of my threads as quoted here:

"Too late, you dumb digiface cac cosplaying m’fer.
Nothing on the internet is un-reverse searchable once it’s out there. dumb fuk should have at least used a proxy or made your IP address not find-outable.
14 pages and no one checked this cac?? The gullibility really is amazing in here at times with letting these cacs run with this finesse."
"Those aren’t even the same girl in the pic ; those are two different girl’s pics that you pilfered from Facebook. They’re not even the same age- one is not even of age fukkin pedo"

This was our first interaction. She came with the bullshyt first. Now, I didn't mind the criticism. But she called me a cac and a pedo, which are both untrue. If I were any of those two things, I would've been banned by now. But I yet remain. I was subsequently Bushed after making this
thread.

This thread was posted Friday, July 15th at 3:14pm. Nicole 1st responded at 5:14 that same day. Just 2 hours later. Not "days" later.

It was a good song :hubie:

She played along, yes.

Nicole "exposed" nothing. Everybody on here knew or knows that I am married with kids because I have posted many threads about them as shown here:

Here's a thread I posted about me and my wife in Vegas. I use "wife" and "girl" interchangeably because my wife will always be my girl. But I digress.

Here is another where I talked about the stressful demands of being a father and husband. I deleted the post because of some of the responses.

Here's yet another thread where I talked about vacationing with my kids:

And lastly, here's my first "plat" thread about me and my wife's battles over the thermostat:

All of these were posted before this thread and each one had significant activity and responses from other users showing that atleast half of these nikkas in this thread knew I was married with kids. Again, Nicole "exposed" nothing. You cannot expose something which is already known.

And yes, I am a former member of this prestigious website. This is nothing I hide. I've revealed this information on here before too. However, finding those quotes means a lot of digging through my posts; something I don't have the time for. But Nicole can help you here. She's very adept at spending hours/days efficiently going through thousands of posts to find pieces of readily available information.
Again, I digress. Lets continue.

Wrong again. This screenshot shows when I requested to change my username:

I requested to change it on June 26, 2022. The request was granted the following day after this thread was made, July 16. I did try to cancel the request because I knew nikkas like yourself would run with the story that Nicole "frightened" me into changing my username because you know, Nicole is the big bad, scary wolf on the coli.:childplease:

I assure you, nobody was "sucking" me off as you so beautifully rendered. People just enjoyed the good music. Giving props is not the same as "sucking off". But I understand what you are trying to do and I'll let you rock my g.

This is true but it has nothing to do with me.:manny:

This is ironic because you clearly didn't read the thread yourself and therefore, shytposted this entire "summary".

I hope this cleared up any lingering questions you had in your mind my nikka.
:salute:

Last edited:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
My name change came through at the same time as @Hathaway even though the request was made I think about a week prior. I think the mods take care of these things in batches whenever they find the time.
Mods told me they don't grant name changes. Its an automated process handled by the site.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Mods told me they don't grant name changes. Its an automated process handled by the site.
This is played out. We need new fukkery. I gave you 2 days. You still haven't finished that Papa pervert track? Pac would have had it done in 2 hours.

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
if you are new here don't mention the yeti, candyman, "Nicoldemort", start threads about negs, debate basketball, stan eminem, talk bad about coli's father figures or start pic-threads without pictures in the OP youngin'

:ufdup:

nicoledemort lmao

i may have mentioned it before, but i found thecoli by accident when i was googling 'eminem sucks' - ended up on the Revival thread and saw you guys just :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

i mean the amount of abuse i saw almost made me feel bad for the guy. almost. it was basically love at first sight and as soon as registration opened i got my big ass in here. you will never see me praise eminem, dont worry.

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.