Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Look at this shyt. Putting the blame on the man. I don't want to see yall crying about victim blaming in a thread about a woman being killed.
:why: Have you ever encountered someone with roid rage? At his size? It says he followed her into the bedroom. No one knows the truth but her, we are all making assumptions here

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
We're about to see how female privilege works. She'll either get a slap on the wrist or get off completely.

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:why: Have you ever encountered someone with roid rage? At his size? It says he followed her into the bedroom. No one knows the truth but her, we are all making assumptions here
Victim blaming using unfounded assumptions conjured up in your own mind already:scust:

Unfortunately your the prime prospective jury pool in cuck ass America. Broad probably will get 7 years on a lesser charge then murder cause he yelled at her one time back in 2018 and serve 3...should be out before 2028-2029ish.

Bullet bags indeed:ehh:(certain segment of a certain demo description but we'll not talk about that for now)

And yes that's what American society thinks about Black men don't get mad at me but unfortunately we are quite disposable look at some of the responses in this thread already.....just filthy

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Guns are for self defense.

Not for winning arguments.

Lock her up, i don't buy all that i feared for my life bs, when y'all were in a small apartment together and you have no signs of injury.
if he was going to hurt you, he could've done it way before you had a chance to retreat to bedroom to grab a gun. He was following you around the house, not beating you throughout the house.
The civil war was resolved with civil discourse?