Nigerian woman says she wakes up at 4:50 am daily to cook work food for her man. Receives backlash from women but 2 million Naira and gifts from brehs

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

She dropped her bank account in a tweet and brehs started sending her money.

This was off the back of lonely and unloved women hating on her for waking up early to make food for her man before he goes to work.
I was just watching something about this a bit ago actually. It’s totally great that she prepares her hubby’s meals:whoa::whoa:

But basically, women who get online to showcase “traditional” gender roles get the support of men, not women. The smart and/or opportunistic women understand this and post a bunch of stuff on social media to get the support, views and donations from men.

Kinda like when Derrick Jaxson would post stuff that only women liked and made a bunch of money.

Get money 🤷🏾‍♀️

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Hey everybody, don't want to dox myself, but I'm actually a Nigerian woman that wakes up every day at 2 am to cook breakfast for my husband. I would like a 65 inch Sony A95L OLED television and a pair of Black Virgil boots, Men's size 11.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
on gawd it don't get anymore dramatic than naija folks :laff:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's less than $2,500 US.

you can't compare though that 2500 can stretch super long. I remember being in nigeria and this security guard dude I still talk said he makes 50,000 naira a month which is like 55 dollars. But with that 50,000 naira he had a car, house and was supporting his family