Pro
Daps
Don’t decline a date because you have a boyfriend – Lady advises single ladies
By
Papaga Bless
-
October 28, 2019
oge-640x320.jpg

Most ladies are fond of declining a date from other men just because they have a boyfriend.

Well, a lady by name Oge Nsimah has advised her fellow ladies to desist from this behaviour.

Read what she posted on her Facebook page below:

Ladies, when a man ask you out on a date, do not decline because you have a boyfriend. Going out on a date is not to ‘make out’ but a friendly offer for the purpose of getting to know you better and be friends moving forward.

Do not send good people out of your lives because you have a boo who probably has a boo.

Even if a man wants you to be his lover, do not say,” I have a boyfriend”, just say a polite “no, I am not interested”.

Let everything you do be about you and because of you. There are women who are married, who say “I am married” and have lovers anyway.

So, be friendly, polite, respectful and firm. A decent man will not force it.

I have great expectations this week and I pray your week goes according to plan.
Cheers you all.

Note!!!

This message is an unpopular opinion,
It is for the disciplined,smart and wise people..
Not for everybody

#The UnComfortableTruth.

I know this is hoe babble, but fukk it. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Going out on a date is not to ‘make out’ but a friendly offer for the purpose of getting to know you better and be friends moving forward.

Do not send good people out of your lives because you have a boo who probably has a boo.

Trolling for social media hits.

:francis:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Plenty of women in relationships, I would still like to go out with, whom would like to have the same mindset.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean she isn't wrong, but most women are going to get fukked by a dude they are calling just friends but still going on dates.

That's a massive l right there

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women already do this. They just don't call it dates.

Women are always on the lookout for an upgrade. If a man better than her current man comes along and he shows interest she will throw the p*ssy at him. Its in a woman's biology to always want to go for the bigger prize. Most women just can't attract that better men which is why they typically stick to the loser they already got.

But best believe, EVERY woman will ditch her man if she thinks she's getting someone better. Women are not loyal. Any man who deludes himself into thinking that is a simp waiting to get played.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t let your bf get in the way of finding your husband. :dead:

Its in a woman's DNA to think that way. They want to get a combination of the best provider and the best genes in a partner. If a man comes along who is better she'll move along even if the boyfriend has done nothing wrong.

Women always go for the top man that wants them. They have no loyalty.