nikka WE MADE IT! COLI 2015 CLASS STAND UP! ****Daps & Reps Galore****

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
They said it couldn't be done. They don’t want you to win. They don’t want you to have the No. 1 posting record on the coli. "He hasn't got enough credentials. He's from the UK. They don't love you Mikey C." There were road blocks but I overcame them. Them doors that was always closed shut. You know what I did? I ripped the doors off, took the hinges off. And when I took the hinges off, I put the hinges on those fukkboys’ hands. I can now deal with anything and everything. I got the answer for for all your questions. This is Mikey C. God has blessed me because I think- No, I know that I've been put on this Earth to make people happy, to inspire people and to uplift people. That’s a beautiful thing. But the only downfall about it is that I really don’t have nobody to do that for me. But it makes me super strong because I do know that if I'm having a bad day, I can come up here and make y’all laugh and smile.

-Mikey C. co-produced by DJ Khaled

W447

One's freshman year coincided with quite possibly the greatest year in fukkery in the world of hip hop (Drake/Meek Mill, Birdman/Wayne, Ghostface/Bronson etc.). It also unfortunately coincided with the most problematic periods in Modern Black history (Sandra Bland, Freddie Gray, Walter Scott, Charleston etc.)

I must say it's been entertaining to have seen these events through lens of the Coli; Cacs, c00ns, Militants, Pawgs, Paags, Fatherless, Single Mothers, Stans, JBO scumbags and everyone inbetween. This place wouldn't be the same without you nikkaz. Here's to another great year of Coli fukkery.

tumblr_nov53uYxIS1shaydvo1_500.gif

tumblr_n99wyh4lvh1rdqzsno2_500.gif

chelsea%20fc%20GIF.gif

Now lets see if we can get me to the promised land that is 5 digit dap and 4 digit rep status. :lolbron:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London