nikkas r getting more aggressive under trump. Black men need to consider owning a fire arm

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alot of these young nikkas are finally losing their patientence. They're getting more and more aggressive out here. Mad screw facing and shyt. They're broke and their hustles are drying up and lord knows cacs ain't giving them no job so now they're going to start coming at other black men to eat.

Its dry out here. a desert and these dudes need to eat. They ain't getting me. I need to grab my concealed weapon permit quick. also we got white supremacist picking us off. Between them and these nikkas we walking targets.

Black men need to get of this white liberal bullshyt about how owning a weapon is bad. Its your constitutional right. You need one to protect yourself, esp if u have children and a lady to protect.

These young motherfukkers are bugged the fukked out. They're unskilled, undisciplined and unfocused...high out of their fukking minds off pills and shyt. Eventually they're going to have to eat and their only means is going at heterosexual black men. Reg str8 black men are Americans #1 target. Everybody want us gone including our "queens". Strap up and stay safe.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You talk more than a white bytch does.
u stay on my dikk dude and even after all these years i still dont even know u or 'even replied to u...so congratulations you've finally been acknowledged

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
u stay on my dikk dude and even after all these years i still dont even know u or 'even replied to u...so congratulations you've finally been acknowledged

Shouldn't you be practicing on how to drive a truck?

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You made this thread less than a week ago breh :dwillhuh:
Ive been noticing more bs ...nikkas getting hot. they're really to erupt. i been knew this was coming tho...it was inevitable

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shouldn't you be practicing on how to drive a truck?
trent let me ask you a serious question

do u like men? do I need to blow yo a$$hole out one good time for u to be satisfied enough to leave me the fukk alone? im not gay but I'll oblige

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Stop this.
Fortunately in addition to fbi nics database check they also don't have to sell guns to ppl who look injured on drugs or mentally unstable most private sellers dnt fk w crazymen either I would def sell u a strap w a broken firing pin or dummy spring then call mental svc while u pyoom pyoomin in the mirror