nikkas trying to outflex you with their lexus's unappreciation

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
so as you know i've been #GermanyGang and #GodBlessGermanyGang for life.

i dont know what it is but i think lexus has a promotion going on with all their recent drops as there seems to be an abundance of these on the road now.

nikkas been doing a lot of unnecessary reving, agressive driving, speeding, posting up, mean-mugging and screwfacing with their new lexus's around me cause im the 'car nikka' :unimpressed:

then i have to put them in their place and remind them that its a Toyota at the end of the day.

"Yo LUKE, CHECK THE NEW WHIP... DROPPING THE FORGIATOS ON IT NEXT WEEK!"
"
My guy, your really going to drop $8000 forgis on a Toyota Truck :unimpressed:
"nikka, THIS IS A LUXERY TRUCK EH, DONT GET IT CONFUSED!"
"
M
y dude, you have the same font on your buttons from the Rav4, hell, my nikka you HAVE THE SAME BUTTONS FROM THE RAV4, that aint a real luxury truck :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:"

"fukk YOU nikka, THIS SHIET IS STILL FLAMES I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS IVE ALREADED PICKED UP 3 GIRLS IN IT SINCE I GOT IT! * skirts off *

im getting tired of having these exchanges :francis::unimpressed::unimpressed:

2021-lexus-rx-rear-view-carbuzz-689084.jpg

2021-lexus-rx-mmp-1-1597340329.jpg

783162.jpg

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Lexus is a nice car, they just don't offer as much performance.:yeshrug: It's been plenty of rappers that bought drove the big body Lexus back in the days. Honestly with the way AMG is going with 4 cylinder hybrids, I may be 100% Lexus is the future.

Can't brag about no AMG with a 4 Cylinder :mjlol:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Op wants to act like Mercedes don't make cheap shyt, knowing damn well the CLA is :trash::trash::trash::russ::mjlol:

Look at this bullshyt

image-1.jpg

The AMG variant of this be slapping up most other cars on the road though:hubie::jawalrus:

Mercedes actually created this entry level line to steal customers from honda, volkswagen and Toyota...which surprisingly actually worked.:ehh:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Facts. We need to have a conversation about these nikkas in their CLA class and shyt trying to stunt. AMG badge or not. You’re not moving the needle playboy :camby:

Thats completely fair too but not applicable to me.

ill defend the the AMG CLA's and the other smaller AMG's though because they still do GAP and outhandle nikkas