Nintendo just put a quarter in every Switch owners booty

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Because they just played y'all. :mjlol:

Friend codes, are we still honestly on that? :dahell:

How are you a grown ass man trading friend codes with another grown ass man. :dahell:

I seriously thought they were going to throw this goofy friend code mess in the bushes. :smh:

Why do they still do this :why:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
@Gonzo is really mad that he can't buy a switch.

What is switch going to be good for though? The more I think of it they are highly dependent on first party, no other avenues. They rely heavily on Zelda and Mario. What is this now Mario kart 11 and I'm supposed to get excited over that??

Nintendo needs some fresh first party content.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
What is switch going to be good for though? The more I think of it they are highly dependent on first party, no other avenues. They rely heavily on Zelda and Mario. What is this now Mario kart 11 and I'm supposed to get excited over that??

Nintendo needs some fresh first party content.

the thing is people bytch about no new first party IP's but they've made plenty in the past, but people ain't buying them...people only buy the Mario's and Zelda's. Splatoon is a new IP and was a surprise hit, but still didn't do Mario Zelda numbers.

There's been more Assassin's Creeds than Mario Karts in total, and AssCreed is barely 10 years old...put that in perspective. Same w/ CoD and those likes.