Mixtapes & EPs Nipsey Hussle x Cookin Soul- Best of Compilation #RIPNIPSEY

Daps

Compilation of my fav tracks that me and Nip did over the years... RIP NIPSEY HUSSLE I used to talk to Nip daily on gmail chat at the beginning of his career, watched him accomplish a lot of dreams and goals with nothing but hard work and dedication... from the cinematic days to the birth of the Marathon concept... We made a lot of music together, several mixtape tracks and one full album (RAW) and yes, he killed every single verse ! I didnt talk to him in a while but we always showed each other love on social media, he was always working and asking for new beats... His music grew a lot through the years to the point he was grammy nominated recently, what an amazing career ! Nip inspired a lot of ppl (included myself ) not only through music... he also had revolutionary business ideas - the man sold a mixtape for 100 a pop and Jay-Z bought 100 copies... genius! Nip was loved and will be missed daily! Sad to see him go so early, im also 33 years old smh ! A true westcoast and hiphop legend for real... Life is short, enjoy every moment with your loved ones and dedicate your life to do somethin you love, dont break your back for a boss, become a boss! get inspired, you can do it to! The marathon continues... in heaven

had no idea these two had so much heat together.. :wow:

@Billy Ocean @Ty-Fife @RichYung @FreshAIG @~Styles~ @Brosef @Redwing80 @BK The Great @FRIED MASON @T.H.E. Goat @Tommy Shepherd @Morose Polymath @Freddie.Cane @The Dust King @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @RichYung @General Mills @Art Barr @Jerz-2 @Indiglow Meta (R$G) @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @Newark88 @DANJ! @Jimmy the gent @King Sun @SoulController @beaniemac @Rakim Allah @torcher @Ensi @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Barnett114 @Freddie.Cane @TEKBEATZ @steadyrighteous @GoldenGlove @TezMilli @DaveyDave @2 Cold Taurus @spliz @HARLEM AL @That Singer Guy... @tuckdog @NigerianDonDada @Insensitive @The Dust King @King Napz @DaveyDave @chiefdogg @old boy @head shots101 @FunkDoc1112 @the cac mamba @$cam-U-Well_Jack$on

:salute:

Daps
Hope I can download or stream this. :wow:
dont sleep on RAW w/Blanco..

1. Girl Scout Cookies (ft. Dorrough) 0:00
2. Nade (ft. Messy Marv) 4:30
3. LA Confidential (ft. YG) 7:50
4. Bubblegum (ft. Husalah) 11:55
5. AK-47 (ft. Mistah F.A.B.) 15:25
6. Platinum Kush 18:30
7. Durban Poison (ft. The Jacka) 22:45
8. Champagne (ft. Yukmouth & Freeky Zeeky) 26:50
9. OG Kush (ft. B-Legit & Kokane) 30:35
10. Charlie Sheen (ft. Freeway & Lil Rue) 35:10
11. Blue Dream (ft. Stevie Joe)
12. Chocolate Thai (ft. Dorrough & Lucky Luciano)
13. Northern Lights (ft. Kokane)
14. Acapulco Gold (ft. Lee Majors)

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
@Houston911 op revoked my posting privileges in the main nipsey thread without any warning or explanation

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
RIP Nipsey West coast legend. OP is fake as fukk though, you were just laughing at Nipsey a few months ago for not outselling Tekashi 69:scust:

Daps
RIP Nipsey West coast legend. OP is fake as fukk though, you were just laughing at Nipsey a few months ago for not outselling Tekashi 69:scust:
interesting comments.. in the other thread, 60k was a flop for another artist.. :patrice:

ive always supported dudes music.. my comment was in relation to another thread, and the inconsistency of posters around here..

for the record.. 60k is good for anyone thats not doing stadium tours.. theres very few rappers to even put in a bracket to where 60k isnt a good first week..

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont sleep on RAW w/Blanco..

1. Girl Scout Cookies (ft. Dorrough) 0:00
2. Nade (ft. Messy Marv) 4:30
3. LA Confidential (ft. YG) 7:50
4. Bubblegum (ft. Husalah) 11:55
5. AK-47 (ft. Mistah F.A.B.) 15:25
6. Platinum Kush 18:30
7. Durban Poison (ft. The Jacka) 22:45
8. Champagne (ft. Yukmouth & Freeky Zeeky) 26:50
9. OG Kush (ft. B-Legit & Kokane) 30:35
10. Charlie Sheen (ft. Freeway & Lil Rue) 35:10
11. Blue Dream (ft. Stevie Joe)
12. Chocolate Thai (ft. Dorrough & Lucky Luciano)
13. Northern Lights (ft. Kokane)
14. Acapulco Gold (ft. Lee Majors)

is there a mp3 version of this shyt somewhere