Nivea explains how she knew Lil Wayne's 'Something You Forgot' record was about her

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
nivea-wayne-love-hurts-videoshoot5.jpg

BET have released a bonus never-before-seen clip from their “#FindingBET” special with Nivea that took place back in 2018.

In the video, which you can watch below, Nivea explains how Lil Wayne first got her number by telling a little white lie, how he proposed to her in an elevator in Rhode Island, and her relationship with The-Dream.

The Georgia singer also talked a little bit about the amazing Wayne song “Something You Forgot” that leaked online years ago by saying she knew it was definitely about her from the “You called me ‘Butter’, I called you ‘Bay'” line as that is what they used to call each other!

Nivea Reveals How She Knows Lil Wayne's "Something You Forgot" Song Is About Her [Video]

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
nivea-wayne-love-hurts-videoshoot5.jpg

BET have released a bonus never-before-seen clip from their “#FindingBET” special with Nivea that took place back in 2018.

In the video, which you can watch below, Nivea explains how Lil Wayne first got her number by telling a little white lie, how he proposed to her in an elevator in Rhode Island, and her relationship with The-Dream.

The Georgia singer also talked a little bit about the amazing Wayne song “Something You Forgot” that leaked online years ago by saying she knew it was definitely about her from the “You called me ‘Butter’, I called you ‘Bay'” line as that is what they used to call each other!

Nivea Reveals How She Knows Lil Wayne's "Something You Forgot" Song Is About Her [Video]

:picard:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
she not that attractive, but I will give her all the props in the world for not changing her face like these other bytches out here

she aging right and seems comfortable in her skin.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
bytch got lupus or some shyt y’all nikkas in here talking about drugs

:stopitslime:

just be fukkin talking

:hhh:

edit: awwww shyt bytch had a lil Coke habit?

:ohhh: