NJPW: G1 Climax 25 FINALS TONIGHT!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
That's something I've noticed about Ibushi. He may look kinda:patrice: but once he starts laying in those kicks he gets really :demonic:
I came to the conclusion years ago that Ibushi was basically Patrick Bateman. The breh does some of the most insane an outright dangerous offense there is and just seems really, really okay with it :damn:

I mean, no one in their right mind does something like this
tumblr_md23b1ljpO1rj7fgso1_400.gif

Or this
:damn:

This :why:

:dwillhuh:
nFx3Hm6.gif

:merchant:
tumblr_nhnd5fxbNm1qj7yd4o2_500.gif

And his kicks are stupid siff, his palm strikes too, and those punches he hit at the dome were diabolical.

The man is a menace and he has to be stopped :bryan:

Dictionary defition wolf in sheeps clothing. Women out here infatuated and yelling his name i adoration while he's out here trying to end nikkas lives and shyt

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I came to the conclusion years ago that Ibushi was basically Patrick Bateman. The breh does some of the most insane an outright dangerous offense there is and just seems really, really okay with it :damn:

I mean, no one in their right mind does something like this
tumblr_md23b1ljpO1rj7fgso1_400.gif

Or this
:damn:

This :why:

:dwillhuh:
nFx3Hm6.gif

:merchant:
tumblr_nhnd5fxbNm1qj7yd4o2_500.gif

And his kicks are stupid siff, his palm strikes too, and those punches he hit at the dome were diabolical.

The man is a menace and he has to be stopped :bryan:

Dictionary defition wolf in sheeps clothing. Women out here infatuated and yelling his name i adoration while he's out here trying to end nikkas lives and shyt

That Nakazawa spot:merchant:

The spot with Naito, he definitely had a demonic grin like he knew what he was about to do was gonna cause severe damage:nooooo:He was almost....happy

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
That Nakazawa spot:merchant:

The spot with Naito, he definitely had a demonic grin like he knew what he was about to do was gonna cause severe damage:nooooo:He was almost....happy
Bruh, that Naito one had me shook. When bruh caught him and looked around with that grin, like opportunity had finally blessed him with the chance to unleash another one of his goddamned creations on the world.

I watched that match while chatting with some brehs online and named that move "The Goddammer" on the spot :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
If it wasn't for the core strength of Ibushi that top rope Styles Clash reversal could have been REAL ugly:whew:

Not gonna lie that whole setup and counter made my heart skip a beat.....when he hit the hurricanrana I thought at first it was a botch and he was about to get dumped on his head:mjcry:

Announcers sold the fukk outta that move and the reverse tombstone too.....shyt was :ohlawd:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the G1 matches from today. Goto/Honma was great, Honma is so good at making you believe he can win even though he never will. Okada/Kojima was good too. The rest was okay, but non essential.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think Nakamura is not out yet because they need him for the Sumo Hall shows. They need all the star power they can get for 3 straight shows there.

That's something I've noticed about Ibushi. He may look kinda:patrice: but once he starts laying in those kicks he gets really :demonic:

His match against Daisuke Sekimoto from 2010 is beyond sick, that really opened my eyes about Ibushi. At one point it gets REALLY :demonic: and :scust: with the kicks and headbutts. What a match :wow:

(audio is a little out of synch :mjcry:)

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Finally caught up:whew:

Night 7 tourney matches

-Yano/Gallows was fun for what it was. Yano's trolling made the match

-Makabe/Tenzan was alright

-Ibushi/Shibata was :lawd: those stiff kicks both were throwing:wow: very :demonic: ending sequence

-Tanahashi/Fale was good

-Naito/Styles was another very good match. Why Naito do red shoes like that? :mjcry: