No doubt in my mind that TNT are donating to HBCUs in Charles Barlkley's name

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
As a HBCU alum, we will gladly accept the money from this c00n. Alot of HBCU's are literally on the verge of shutting down.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
His pledge marks the largest individual gift to Alabama A&M in the university’s 141-year history.

:leon:

That surprised me

I'm willing to compartmenalize his charitable work from the areas where I disagree with him on a commentary level... as long as he doesn't actively use the former as a crutch for the latter... meaning that when he's challenged, that isn't the first arrow out the quiver in response... I can't really knock him for putting his money where his mouth is...but at the same time, he's still wrong in many cases on matters of principle

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
His pledge marks the largest individual gift to Alabama A&M in the university’s 141-year history.

:leon:

That surprised me

I'm willing to compartmenalize his charitable work from the areas where I disagree with him on a commentary level... as long as he doesn't actively use the former as a crutch for the latter... meaning that when he's challenged, that isn't the first arrow out the quiver in response... I can't really knock him for putting his money where his mouth is...but at the same time, he's still wrong in many cases on matters of principle

He's done that as recently as last month to someone