No Land For Old QBs....Will THE Scarlet & Gray Bounce Byke? It's Up in the Air I'm just Sayin: 2024 Ohio State Buckeyes Thread

Will order be restored to this Urban area or will Day play it 2 close to The Vest?

• B1G Chip or Bust!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Playoffs?!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • OVOJim hunched ova like he 80 dat boi is sick sick sick, how much time scum got? Tick tick tick...

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
GB1xcoJWEAAtIGv

Sorry @Ruck . Another flush from the memory bank
15357-0b5a6189235dc7d77930043e4a9cbf5b.jpg

After much hate, lots of sodium and a dash of hypocrisy, the Biletnikoff is in Zone 6
full

However, our other goals were not obtained
9978-2f5526df51ce47fae9995acacd92a40a.jpg

Ryan Patrick Day is currently under probationary review
12942-74a4c584f87c3a42618dc33a85cd293b.jpg

While Knowles probationary period has been lifted.......for now
full

We are 2 days into Jan and Parker Fleming & Justin Fyre still have jobs
full

A new Biletnikoff challenger appears spurning the nation of Florida to come to THE which was foretold in the great Book of Jeremiah
full

As @OSUBaneBrowns would say, THE Standard is THE Standard and we either get back to it or it will truly be a new Day...
full

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:mjpls:

Nah I'm not gonna shyt on yall. You need a QB, and you need a d-line again. I view OSU the same way I've viewed Bama over the last couple years. The lack of d-line talent/performance has shocked me. That shyt has been your bread and butter so seeing us push you around for the last few years has been odd.

I'm just glad Vrabel isn't going back to the college level anytime soon because THAT would scare me.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Day better get this program back on track or he can say night night to his career :ufdup: .

Cut off that struggling ass beard and start looking professional to start. Be a fukking CEO and let Hartline calls plays so that you can focus on all units of the team. Tell Fleming to drop off his badge at your desk and don’t come back. Let Larry Johnson know that he needs to help with finding his successor. Warn Frye that he has a year to get the offensive line back on track or he can take his ass somewhere else. Advised Micky that he may need to update his resume. Most importantly, let everyone know that there is a standard of excellence they need to keep at OSU. If they aren’t working to maintain it, they will be in the portal one way or another. Be fukking better PERIOD!!!!

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:mjpls:

Nah I'm not gonna shyt on yall. You need a QB, and you need a d-line again. I view OSU the same way I've viewed Bama over the last couple years. The lack of d-line talent/performance has shocked me. That shyt has been your bread and butter so seeing us push you around for the last few years has been odd.

I'm just glad Vrabel isn't going back to the college level anytime soon because THAT would scare me.

Ion even really wanna hear nothing from the base about cuh anymore fr. And not just cuz I'm a Titans fan either.

Even see people mentioning DeBoer as an option for some strange reason like he would leave Washington where he can do the same shyt but with lesser expectations.

Clearly Day isn't going anywhere for this year at least. So the only hope is for him to make more adjustments to the coaching on his staff and like @OSUBaneBrowns said, finally let go of them play calling duties and really dig into being a CEO.

And need to be more aggressive in the portal (but where it makes sense).