No Lebron James No problem? NBA playoff ratings sees its highest viewership in a decade

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Perhaps the fact that the seeding lost its value helps a bit.
You've got possible #1 and #2 teams playing each other.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Espn can’t allow that (They wouldn’t exist). It’s most lucrative shows are ESPN first take and Get up and those are heavily reliant on NBA and NFL content. Plus ESPN relies on the NBA on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

ESPN can’t let it go to network.

Make ESPN a network tv channel then. My ABC subchannel is already stadium sports network.

Death to Cable already.

Daps
UsFL has no international draw, NBA does.
300 million plus Chinese People are not following the USFL, but they could definitely name you a couple of NBA players
And if some NBA player comes out criticizing the CCP or Xi Jinping then those 300 million people can potentially evaporate in the blink of an eye. Daryl Morey made a very mild criticism and they banned his teams' games from being shown there.

Doesn't sound like a sustainable business model to me having to walk on eggshells

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
IT CLEARLY SAYS
ABC/ESPN/TNT

:devil:
:evil:
I mean true but like I said run some games on network. That’s how it used to be right? Some games ran on cable and some ran on network. Network shows have a better chance to get high ratings because they're more easily accessible than cable shows. Again, there’s still parts of this country that operates like the 90’s/early 2000’s. There’s still people out here living without cable and or internet.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The Klutch media minions will be around for as long as there is a dollar to be made and politics to be played, but the game will ultimately be in a better place once he retires, tbh. It's a new era and it's going to be great for the league going forward.