No Limit Records Appreciation

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
No Limit Records is an American record label founded by rapper, entrepreneur and CEO Percy "Master P" Miller. The label's albums were distributed by Priority Records, Universal Music Group and Koch Records. The label included artists such as Snoop Dogg, Mercedes, Silkk the Shocker, Mystikal, Mia X, Mac, C-Murder, Magic, Short Circuit, Lil Soldiers, Romeo Miller, Fiend, Kane & Abel, Soulja Slim, among others.

Its no secret that No Limit Records changed the game and was the precursor of Cash Money Records.

Anybody from California remember the recreation park dances? @Jayne @Ashley Banks @Ol' Otis

I remember they would play Freak Hos and we would do the "cry baby" and percolate to the song. Shout to Future for the remake

Mia X 2:27 killed that shyt :blessed:

I can't stand a mother fukka talkin shyt
when he knows he gets sprung when the p*ssy lips drip
that lil dikk yea you call me bytch
but i wander why you still try to sweat me trick
impress me trick
now ain't that a trip you nikkas try to flip the script but still ain't say shyt
you nikkaz call your selves pimps and try to spit the game but your to lame for a TRU bytch.

Whats your favorite song(s)?
@King Musa @Dillah810 @Ribbs @TITTY__CHOPPA @O.T.I.S. @Mansa @GoldCoastSaint Musa Boss @CashmereEsquire @JamieFoxxHairline @BigL187 @stomachlines @Preacher @Out2TheOld @wickedsm @Matt504 @Rawster @Thomas @Dillah810 @HARLEM AL @DjMe @dj-method-x @Lady.Libra. @diggy @Swagnicious @Goat poster @KingBeez @Trill Misawa @Black Dynamite @Big Mark @BronxFleeZy @tuckdog @HoLLaBaCK @bucks3115

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Where you sheltered @Jayne? Everyone in California born in the 50s- 90s can tell you about the recreation dances and free lunch at the park.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Where you sheltered @Jayne? Everyone in California born in the 50s- 90s can tell you about the recreation dances and free lunch at the park.
I went to parks but I was usually in other cities outside of where I lived because I would go with my dad while he posted up selling drugs. I would go to the park down the street or be across the street from him with other kids.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
I went to parks but I was usually in other cities outside of where I lived because I would go with my dad while he posted up selling drugs

:ohhh:

. I would go to the park down the street or be across the street from him with other kids.

Same story, different city

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
No Limit needs to be the next to get a movie and P is godfather. NO will always love NLR. I just saw a clip on Fb of P rapping new music and everybody loved it!

Mystikal doesn't get enough props. If you go on youtube and watch vids right after he got out you'll see the music is his truly his heart and soul.

I still rock that yellaboy mystikal diss song tho. Best diss song ever, idc.

Saw a recent Silkk interview and everything about him screams Im used to money. Love him.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No Limit needs to be the next to get a movie and P is godfather. NO will always love NLR. I just saw a clip on Fb of P rapping new music and everybody loved it!

Mystikal doesn't get enough props. If you go on youtube and watch vids right after he got out you'll see the music is his truly his heart and soul.

I still rock that yellaboy mystikal diss song tho. Best diss song ever, idc.

Saw a recent Silkk interview and everything about him screams Im used to money. Love him.

P kept Pac flow alive :banderas:

Also Mia X is probaly the most talented Female artist after Missy Eliot, and is my 2nd or 3rd top Female MC after Gangsta Boo