Win the NFC North, No Bye
NFC Championship a 3rd Time

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I'll be excited to see how he handles next week.

Mentally I am ready for Rodgers to leave, and Love to take over. Guy has handle this situation like a pro, and Rodgers has kept in contact with him, which is good. No one should blame Love for this situation, as he didn't do nothing wrong. I know it sucks not being a 1st Season Starter, but honestly... as a old school person, especially with Tua, with Burrow, Josh Rosen... throwing 1st year QBs into the starting QB is risk/reward.

The main risk is, you have these guys getting mentally destroyed from outside/internal pressure, compounded with a bad team and injuries.

Remember how everyone said "TANK FOR TUA", now Tua is in a "Make or Break Year" just 1 year after being drafted. Burrow, just had a flash of a season in college, and with a ACL Injury and on the Bangals, might be broken. Carson Wentz as well, injury history.

Sometimes its great to relax your body for the NFL grind for 2 seasons, and understand NFL speed in practice.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'll be excited to see how he handles next week.

Mentally I am ready for Rodgers to leave, and Love to take over. Guy has handle this situation like a pro, and Rodgers has kept in contact with him, which is good. No one should blame Love for this situation, as he didn't do nothing wrong. I know it sucks not being a 1st Season Starter, but honestly... as a old school person, especially with Tua, with Burrow, Josh Rosen... throwing 1st year QBs into the starting QB is risk/reward.

The main risk is, you have these guys getting mentally destroyed from outside/internal pressure, compounded with a bad team and injuries.

Remember how everyone said "TANK FOR TUA", now Tua is in a "Make or Break Year" just 1 year after being drafted. Burrow, just had a flash of a season in college, and with a ACL Injury and on the Bangals, might be broken. Carson Wentz as well, injury history.

Sometimes its great to relax your body for the NFL grind for 2 seasons, and understand NFL speed in practice.

As long as he plays within MLFs system, he will be ok. His mobility adds to it

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
As long as he plays within MLFs system, he will be ok. His mobility adds to it

He will have RB's to hand it off to. Some say it's a p*ssy move, but when you get slammed by 300lb linebackers, basically Rhinos, over a season... you tend to start seeing 'ghosts'. So playing it safe, getting rid of the ball fast (One of Rodger's negatives when he is in trouble), and just making correct reads.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin