No More Excuses: Website Where You Can Download (Most) Books For Free (Post WW3: Still Working)

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I can steal music & movies all day. But I feel bad stealing books :mjcry:

But fukk that, in stealing alllll the Junot Diaz books & finish reading 'this is how you lose her':jawalrus:.

So how do I download this to my Kindle on my iPhone :flabbynsick:

DAP+REP, op

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Not going to lie I end up reading a lot more if I buy the book and have a physical copy. I'm not one of these people that can read a book on my phone at all :to:

I used to be the exact same way until I started throwing epubs on my iPad.

I zip thru books quick as hell because I consume them same way I do forums/social media.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You asking about availability? Libgen rarely misses, but I didn't find that book on there.

These guys are trying to get every book into their library, so if you upload something they don't have, they'll take and keep it.
No I mean, does this work with Kindle Paper white and if so how do the books look on it.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
No I mean, does this work with Kindle Paper white and if so how do the books look on it.

Libgen is a website that hosts files. The files it hosts just so happen to be books. If it can't download files from the internet, or if you have no other methods for exporting files to the device (email) then no, Libgen books won't work with it.