No More Excuses: Website Where You Can Download (Most) Books For Free (Post WW3: Still Working)

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
Library Genesis

I picked up forty different books from this site in the past year. As a result my mind frame totally changed in a short time period and it was done without spending a dime. Using Libgen you can make that happen for yourself if you want it. The barrier to entry for knowledge has never been lower.

Library Genesis

^A link to downloads for the Autobiography of Malcolm X. If you're on an Apple device I recommend the Epub version, the pdf version if you're not.

Drop some books you suggest we pick up or to check their availability.

1. Search for your book
2. Click the "title" of the book and file "extension" (name of column towards the right, you want epubs if you're on a Mac/iPhone, or pdfs if you are not) that you want.
3. This will take you to the book's main page. Click on the title link again.
4. This will take you to a page asking to take you to the download page. Click it.
5. Download.

Libgen has several sites that it uses to keep the heat off, meaning the process will look slightly different depending on the site you're using or book you are getting.

You just need to feel your way around until you reach the download page. Best way to get there is to keep clicking on the book title and following along.

Last edited:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX

By any chance, do you know if they have textbooks on there?

I've heard they do, haven't had to check myself yet. Feel free to search breh, it's an easy site once you get the ropes.

Your local library has books for free.

This is true, but there is no competing with the internet. I suggest you check this out my friend.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
:ehh:Currently reading "I heard you paint houses" on my kindle paper white.
How would these book hold up on there?

You asking about availability? Libgen rarely misses, but I didn't find that book on there.

These guys are trying to get every book into their library, so if you upload something they don't have, they'll take and keep it.