"No One Murdered over this Image" The Onion outdoes itself (NSFW)

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
You sound proud.

:ld:

I'm posing the questions starkly because I'm pointing out a major blind spot

that guy "Tom" has been on a spree posting in the Coli about how a buddhist never hurt anyone, it just reveals incredible lack of knowledge

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm posing the questions starkly because I'm pointing out a major blind spot

that guy "Tom" has been on a spree posting in the Coli about how a buddhist never hurt anyone, it just reveals incredible lack of knowledge

I wasn't aware of that. Obviously that's not true.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Honestly that image is very offensive.

There is no violence resulting from the image because every major religion was insulted but Islam, and Muslims dont make these types of images because Jesus is our prophet too. so who was going to get attacked? Atheists? You think people in India and alot of places who are atheists are out of the "closet"? :no: atheists dont gather or live in their own communities, thats why there was no violence. No one to attack.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Buddhists never commited any attrocities? Genocide?

Ever heard of Burma? People sent on ships to the middle of the sea and left there to die. BY Buddhists!
rohingyas.jpeg2.png

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Honestly that image is very offensive.

There is no violence resulting from the image because every major religion was insulted but Islam, and Muslims dont make these types of images because Jesus is our prophet too. so who was going to get attacked? Atheists? You think people in India and alot of places who are atheists are out of the "closet"? :no: atheists dont gather or live in their own communities, thats why there was no violence. No one to attack.

:what::merchant::leostare:

what

dude

what

the point is you cannot have a religion based on peace love and blah blah blah and then turn a blind eye to violence when someone insults you

thats not called sticking up for what you believe....its called MURDER

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
:lolbron:

It would be disrespectful and they would certainly have every right to ask her to leave, but it certainly wouldn't be any justification for violence or threats of violence.

knowing the type of people out there, they'd make an annual event of doing it, then cry when someone gets hurt after repeating the same event every year.

people act like people that have nothing to cling to except religion because everything else has been blown to bits wont be excessive in guarding it :yeshrug: