No other community/race has the term “educated lame”

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Just a shower thought that occurred to me right now.

Black people are the only community that has terms like “educated lame” or “nikka nerd” or other disparaging terms specifically for smart or educated people of their race.

I’ve never seen Chinese call themselves or other Chinese “educated chinks” or “chink nerd”. Like ever. No such terms for Jews, wasp white Americans, Indians or any other racial/ethnic group. Just black people do this. It’s strange

But if I’m wrong, please point out who else is doing this. Genuinely curious

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This a topic far too real for deep for a lot of people to realize. You’re just scratching the surface homie :wow: congrats on the beginning of what could be one hell of a journey.

It really is deep though. Like on a deep programmed level we have negative terms specifically for black people with an education. Not white people, or Jews or Asians. Just for black people. That’s like some high-level white supremacist mind-fukkery

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Just a shower thought that occurred to me right now.

Black people are the only community that has terms like “educated lame” or “nikka nerd” or other disparaging terms specifically for smart or educated people of their race.

Black people aren't making fun of you because you are smart. Nikka nerds and educated lames are pretentious people who think their education or intellect puts them above people. We know the definition behind these terms and yet you still want to use them broadly.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Black people aren't making fun of you because you are smart. Nikka nerds and educated lames are pretentious people who think their education or intellect puts them above people. We know the definition behind these terms and yet you still want to use them broadly.

Thats not what I’m referring to. I’m asking really why no other race has equivalent terms for members of their own race

Where are the educated Chinks?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Stop being so emotional. And calmly explain why I’m wrong. Use real examples

You come off like a cac troll or a c00n with this silly ass shyt. Ain’t nobody explaining shyt. Y’all mothafukkas litter the whole forum with these dumb ass questions y’all like to pose. Nobody sitting around thinking bout none of this shyt y’all be talking bout

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
You come off like a cac troll or a c00n with this silly ass shyt. Ain’t nobody explaining shyt. Y’all mothafukkas litter the whole forum with these dumb ass questions y’all like to pose. Nobody sitting around thinking bout none of this shyt y’all be talking bout

Someone has to ask the uncomfortable questions sometimes. It’s how we grow and move forward as a people :manny: If it bothers you just keep it moving.

Getting emotional over it seems like a waste of time

Daps
Someone has to ask the uncomfortable questions sometimes. It’s how we grow and move forward as a people :manny: If it bothers you just keep it moving.

Getting emotional over it seems like a waste of time
A lot of people want you to be responsible for their low self esteem
This is why people like groups. So they can act like crabs in barrel
Nothing more annoying than people who you don't need trying to control how you act around them because of how you make them feel