No Prejudice Or Bigotry: I've Never Clicked With Mexicans (I Always Had Problems With Them)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
PSA: NO RACISM IN THIS THREAD. IF YOU HATE SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THEIR ETHNIC BACKGROUND KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

Now, I never thought Id'd had to make this thread, but okay. Listen, I look at everyone as human and don't have a prejudice/supremacist bone in my body :manny: However, I've never clicked with Mexicans. Personally, I have no issue with them, but I've never clicked with them:pachaha: Before you say you on that
fed8bbabdef7bff60f907b732693d9bb.png
Besides my own people (African Diaspora) I've clicked with Ricans, Dominicans, Chileans, Italians, Greeks and etc. I don't understand why I don't click with them. There was one on my old job also and I didn't click with that female either :francis:

Can yall tell me what the issue is? Because I don't wanna be perceived as a bigot because I'm not. I try to give everyone as a person a fair shake. Yes, I know there's racism, but I judge a person for their heart not color. Because we are all the same. We piss, fart, and shyt the same :manny:

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
When you say click. You mean as an not having anything in common with them? To talk about? Sometimes you just aren't going to click with some people. Not a big deal.
Story, when I was working before caregiving I had Mexican customers. None of the encounters were friendly. I don't know why, but they were weird. Maybe it's my ignorance idk.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Excluding Mexicans Gangbanging I get along with Mexican women and younger males but the older Mexican men out here be on that :mjpls: hard

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
TF do you mean you "aren't prejudiced" but you "don't click with Mexicans"?

Doesn't that imply if you encounter a Mexican you have a tendency to believe you won't "click" with them?