No Race Baitin Treat The Beat Like Playstation 2018-19 NBA ROY Luka Doncic

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did you win? :dwillhuh:

At worst Trae is as good as Luka PLUS we got a top 10 pick this year which turned into Cam Reddish

Hawks won this trade a couple months back y'all slow :mjlol:

Go sassy your ass back to Lenox Mall. :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
getPart

getPart

@Box Factory and any other fakkit who didnt believe me :umad:

I am banned from the Luka thread. Congrats to him I guess.

Id take Trae over Luka 100 times outta 100
giphy.gif
I promise* I'm not trolling...

Is Trae celebrating with a shimmy or is he having a seizure?

Seriously.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
At worst Trae is as good as Luka

You say this as if it's fact. And not just an opinion you and like 6 posters on this website have.

At worst Trae is going to win Euroleague title and Finals MVP at 19 years old and NBA ROY in his 19-20yr old season?

At best Trae couldn't even do shyt in the NCAA tournament. Lost 98-2 in a landslide in this voting.

At best

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You say this as if it's fact. And not just an opinion you and like 6 posters on this website have.

At worst Trae is going to win Euroleague title and Finals MVP at 19 years old and NBA ROY in his 19-20yr old season?

At best Trae couldn't even do shyt in the NCAA tournament. Lost 98-2 in a landslide in this voting.

At best

Last time that I checked. :wow:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
I promise* I'm not trolling...

Is Trae celebrating with a shimmy or is he having a seizure?

Seriously.

He's celebrating being on a better team with a brighter future than his closest competitors

At best

Be honest: Which franchise has a brighter future right now: Dallas or Atlanta?

Y'all really think we care about ROY :mjlol:

We building a dynasty and gettin all the young talent we can. Y'all worried about meaningless awards while we in the gym gettin better. Get y'all priorities in order Dallas fans damn

MKG :hula:Marvin Williams

:dwillhuh:

Shout out to OU :umad:

:salute: @NYC Rebel @jadillac @QuintessentialBM

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

We building a dynasty and gettin all the young talent we can. Y'all worried about meaningless awards while we in the gym gettin better. Get y'all priorities in order Dallas fans damn
That question depends entirely on Kristaps' health. If his knee is stable and he's even 70-80% of the player he was and was developing into, that's a better 1-2 than whatever the Hawks have.

Again, you Hawks fans live in your own world. People in basketball have said Luka-Kristaps has potential to be one of the best duos in the game.

Dallas has better title odds than Atlanta this upcoming season. With our 1st/2nd best player not having played in 1.5 years. Tru story. Look it up.

So you're telling us that Vegas and the basketball world is wrong and you and your 12 Hawks fans here on thecoli.com got it figured out?

An Atlanta Hawks fan saying "get y'all priorities in order"

Lmao your franchise was out trying to build around Josh Smith while we were winning 50 annually, playoff series, and got a chip with Dirk.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's celebrating being on a better team with a brighter future than his closest competitors

:dwillhuh:

Shout out to OU :umad:

:salute: @NYC Rebel @jadillac @QuintessentialBM

Luka 20 & Porzingis 23 are better than every player own y'all roster. :heh:

Donnie Nelson is a proven championship GM. :win:

Ask Jason Terry. :umad:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
What does that have to do with who won the trade? You moving the goalposts.
Because a large part of the reason WHY the Hawks have the brighter future is the fact that they now have Trae Young AND Cam Reddish, by virtue of winning the trade with Dallas. :ehh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
When Doncic plays well and trade looks like a heist, "no no no wait, we have to see how Trae develops and what the next pick turns into!!!"

Second they draft Reddish, we ain't gotta wait and see no more. Def no wait and see for Kristaps and Luka combo.
ATL won the trade :mjlol:
Now they already got a better core and we ain't even see them play yet :mjlol:
Kristaps is

A) A criminal
B) A diva
C) A rapist
D) 7'3" with a bad ACL
E) All of the above

:hhh: I've seen enough :hhhtwo: