SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
nobody is illegal on colonized land.

I agree with this statement. Why? Because the United States was 'STOLEN' from the Native-Americans. If you look at it, Whites are technically illegal immigrants. Because they did NOT gain this land through fairness. They stole and created a new system off the basis of Blacks and Indigenous people.

For White-Americans to call anybody an illegal immigrant is an oxymoron. Texas I believe and New Mexic was once owned by the Mexicans. The had parts of this country before this country became what it was and some Mexicans are TECHNICALLY Native-Americans. Some of the Black Seminoles went to Mexico. Especially, John Horse.

For one, I have an issue with 'Mexicans' AKA illegal immigrants who hate Blacks/African people. However, for these same people to call them illegals is :russ: status. These same people broke EVERY treaty with the Native Americans.

Anyway.....add on

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:jbhmm:
I've already spoke on this once before....
(See below)

Coli don't care about "Native Americans" :skip:
My bad,:hubie: it's only when those "Native Americans" have been relabeled "Mexicans" that coli don't give a shyt :jbhmm:

:sas2:

EDIT:
Funny thing is when coli folks talk about Indians in Africa(who Europeans brought over) shyting on the locals ...then coli folks(who Europeans also brought over) turn around and shyt on the local indigenous people of the Americas and feel like it's ok(or not the same thing) because cacs redesignated them as Latino, Hispanic, Mexican, Guatemalan, Ecuadorean, etc. I've never had a prob doing my thing as an African American and PanAfricanist while also having a basic respect for the indiginous people of the Americas:ehh: ...provided they ain't on some foul shyt of course. :hubie:

:patrice:
... said:
You're just as wrong for thinking that Mexicans are simply indigenous people. Mexico as we know it is made up of European, Indigenous and African people, along with hella other ethnic types mixed in. Carlos Slim, the richest mexican, was born to Lebanese parents.

I can completely understand why posters here would be upset at Latino customs if they don't know the ethnic history of these countries. White Mexicans look down on non-whites, mixed Mexicans look down on indigenous Mexicans, and indigenous and afromexicans often find themselves at the bottom.

We don't all look like Canelo, Vicente Fox, or El Chapo.

I'll bite:yeshrug: When exactly did I say(hell, or even imply) I think "Mexicans are simply indigenous people":jbhmm:
Coli don't care about "native Americans" :skip:
My bad,:hubie: it's only when those "native Americans" have been relabeled "Mexicans" that coli don't give a shyt :jbhmm:

:sas2:

EDIT:
Funny thing is when coli folks talk about Indians in Africa(who Europeans brought over) shyting on the locals ...then coli folks(who Europeans also brought over) turn around and shyt on the local indigenous people of the Americas all because cacs redesignated them as Mexican, Guatemalan, Ecuadorean, etc. I've never had a prob doing my thing as an African American and PanAfricanist while also having a basic respect for the indiginous people of the Americas:ehh: ...provided they ain't on some foul shyt of course. :hubie:
BTW I'm aware of the ethnic strata of mexico(and other countries of the Americas) along with a basic knowledge of their political history. I.E. I'm not just talking out my neck here:ufdup:
Now that doesn't mean I can't make mistakes though:hubie:
Which is why I'm very measured / specific in what I say:ufdup:

:patrice:
... said:
Which only makes sense in the context of what you said earlier which still isn't relevant to me. So are you going to answer ny question or not?

Great,:ehh: then all there is to say is...

I hold no specific position either way, I'm really just curious if...
... said:
Are most mexicans in the us mestizos?
...no more no less.

To which I'd point you to general demographic info :ufdup: Mestizos in the United States - Wikipedia

Quick Data dump:
(Starting spot for ya)

Census search results: mestizo
Search Results

Commentary: census ignored mestizos
By STEVE SAILER | March 15, 2001
"Hispanics," the Census Bureau notes, "can be of any race." But the most common racial type found among Hispanics in the United States is the "mestizo" -- a person of mixed white and New World Indian descent. Yet, there was no "mestizo" option on the census form.

According to the Census Bureau's website, the category "some other race" -- equipped with a write-in box -- "is intended to capture responses such as Mulatto, Creole, and Mestizo." But this seems a singularly inadequate way of collecting data about a group that is estimated to make up as much as 10 percent of the U.S. population.

- Commentary: census ignored mestizos

‘Mestizo’ and ‘mulatto’: Mixed-race identities among U.S. Hispanics
‘Mestizo’ and ‘mulatto’: Mixed-race identities among U.S. Hispanics

THE CASE OF THE MISSING ETHNICITY: INDIANS WITHOUT TRIBES IN THE 21ST CENTURY
https://www2.census.gov/ces/wp/2011/CES-WP-11-17.pdf

Among American Indians and Alaska Natives, most aspects of ethnicity are tightly associated with the person’s tribal origins. Language, history, foods, land, and traditions differ among the hundreds of tribes indigenous to the United States. Why did almost one million of them fail to respond to the tribal affiliation part of the Census 2000 race question? We investigate four hypotheses about why one-third of multiracial American Indians and one-sixth of single-race American Indians did not report a tribe: (1) survey item non-response which undermines all fillin-the-blank questions, (2) a non-salient tribal identity, (3) a genealogy-based affiliation, and (4) mestizo identity which does not require a tribe. We use multivariate logistic regression models and high-density restricted-use Census 2000 data. We find support for the first two hypotheses and note that the predictors and results differ substantially for single race versus multiple race American Indians.

Keywords: Ethnic identity, American Indian, U.S. Census, tribe

THE CASE OF THE MISSING ETHNICITY: INDIANS WITHOUT TRIBES IN THE 21ST CENTURY by Carolyn A. Liebler * University of Minnesota and Meghan Zacher * University of Minnesota CES 11-17 June, 2011

:ld:
Anything else​

Now this is a constructive reply :ehh:
... said:
Native Americans aren't a monolith breh
There are literally multiple continents involved when you talk about natives of the Americas
I think it's reasonable to have issues with current indigenous people who have current issues with African Americans while at the same time have empathy for tribes that literally don't even exist anymore and culturally had little in common with the indigenous people we beefing with :manny:

lets go in :jbhmm:
1. I agree "Native american" is a category(racial) same as...
  • fathers
  • sports fans
  • British citizen
  • movie goers
  • dem dudes overthere wearing a white tee
  • etc.
...are all categories.
Them being a "monolith" as in - (shearing all the same traits outside of that which was used to delineate them), is besides the point and also not implied.

2. Again I agree, and also never stated otherwise. "The Americas" denotes a global region(hemisphere) that includes both continents and islands :jbhmm:
:ufdup: Americas - Wikipedia

3. I stated as much in my OP...
I've never had a prob doing my thing as an African American and PanAfricanist while also having a basic respect for the indiginous people of the Americas:ehh: ...provided they ain't on some foul shyt of course. :hubie:

4. Clarify please(I don't need anything long winded) ...Specifically what do you mean by "tribes that literally don't even exist anymore"?
(I assume you mean mixed indigenous peoples who may not identify with a specific "tribe"? But I'm not sure exactly what you mean here)
If so then I can reply to you just fine from there ...I just want to make sure we're on the same page before I go any further.:hubie:

NOTE:
I think we are on the same page for the most part:jbhmm: ..though there maybe some slight disagreement on 4. :ufdup:

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
American Capitalism also brings these illegals over and the same cacs hire them. These 'racist' cacs just use it as a talking point and something to cry over.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its easy to make these anti immigrants look stupid by just telling them to go back to wherever the hell their families came from. you've got these strangers with last names like jabowski, polanski having the nerve to call other people immigrants.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
its easy to make these anti immigrants look stupid by just telling them to go back to wherever the hell their families came from.
EXACTLY. These White-Americans are breakoffs of the British. They came over and stole land from the Indigenous. Then, went on to split the two into the United States and Canada.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Never looked at it from that angle huh? Also, white Blacks aren't Natives we have also been everywhere on the planet. The Indigenous were the real Americans and here first before the cacs.
No they werent. Americans is a cac term. The indigineous ppl were the original ppl in these lands.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:comeon:
Never looked at it from that angle huh? Also, white Blacks aren't Natives we have also been everywhere on the planet. The Indigenous were the real Americans and here first before the cacs.

:mjlol:
Bruh I was simply saving a place on the first page so my eventual post wouldn't get pushed to page 12, or something else noone would ever see.​