No thread on Swaggy P fighting the entire Suns roster dolo? UPDATE: Kendall Marshall apologizes

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
announcer is a lame. If he would have shattered his arms on the landing dude would be caping talking about "the game doesn't need that".

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
The funniest part of these little scuffles; NBA players never want to fight the guys, in front of them, from the other, actually puttin' hands on 'em :laugh:

I don't wanna see a fight, but, stop the posturing

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
yeah :salute: this dumbass for now getting suspended and losing a couple of game paychecks:deadmanny:

:salute: that he's bout to be smashing
iggyazalea.jpg
all thru the weekend

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps

:scusthov: at Eddie Johnson's homerism. Talking about 'it wasn't that hard of a foul, all he did was grab him by the shoulder' and shyt. :camby:

BRUH dude was like "wasn't even fouled hard.....oh he did grab his shoulder.... but he didn't even FALL hard"

I've never seen such flawless side stepping :stopitslime:

it's always silly when NBA players defend themselves but for hockey players its :yeshrug:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Either one of the Morris' would break Faggy P's face

yea them morris twins look like some sleepy laid back nikkas but they quick to jump out there.....i remember zbo tried to pull dirty shyt on one of them i think markieff and he wasn't having it all..............

but nick swerved something serious when he seen them coming:pachaha: and went after the smaller non confrontational dude

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
swaggy the new loose cannon SG, move over JR