no women's ppv mentioned at all, becky speaks

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
For those wondering why WWE hasn’t scheduled an all-women’s PPV like they did with Evolution last year, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, one of the reasons is because there is an internal feeling that the company doesn’t want to risk such an event flopping without Ronda Rousey around in the main event.

-- Becky Lynch spoke to TalkSport and had the following to say in response to whether WWE should hold another all-women's PPV:

“Oh, absolutely! First and foremost, it was one of the best pay-per-views of the year. And that’s not me being biased, that’s a fact. It had Match of the Year on it, including yours truly. Absolutely, I don’t see any reason why not. I think we have a strong enough women’s division [without Rousey], as long as they tell the stories around us and let us go. They don't want us to be the highest selling pay-per-view of the year. And… that’s all I’ll say.”
be prepared for a woman's wrestling special on the E! & WWE Network featuring the Bellas in a return match against the IIConics :krs:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
How long til an all women wrestling promotion opens up?

That shyt would flop unless they we’re super sexual about it and passed it off as body positive
Yall never heard of Shimmer, Shine, Pro Wrestling: Eve or Stardom? All of them been around for years:heh:

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Yall never heard of Shimmer, Shine, Pro Wrestling: Eve or Stardom? All of them been around for years:heh:

The WWE is always the last to jump on board with stuff but the first to take credit for it. Along with Shimmer and various other feds, the Knockouts division were putting on tons of good matches before the WWE even thought about revamping their women’s division, and the WWE didn’t do that on purpose either, it happened cause they were forced to. Then they had Stephanie and the Bellas parade like they were the foundation for all of women’s wrestling:laff::laff:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

source.gif

"I didn't revolutionize those bytches...so denied"