No Wonder Big Sean Never Got At Drake For Stealing His Flow...

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
post-31566-Homer-Simpson-fail-gif-you-tri-1Sbv.gif

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Read this in big Sean's voice:

But get it while you here boy
'Cause all that hype don’t feel the same next year boy
Yeah and I’ll be right here in my spot with a little more cash than I already got
Tripping off you 'cause you had your shot
With my skin tanned and my hair long
And my fans who been so patient, me and 40 back to work but we still smell like a vacation
Hate the rumours, hate your bullshyt
Hate these fukking allegations, I’m just feeling like the throne is for the taking
Watch me take it!

:laff:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
If Big Sean even tried to get at Drake, he'd be clowned into oblivion just like Meek now.

Drake has a legion of fukkboys and thots all over social media who are ready to :cape: for him at any moment. In the general public's eyes he can't be touched and isn't accountable for anything. :smh:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
If Big Sean even tried to get at Drake, he'd be clowned into oblivion just like Meek now.

Drake has a legion of fukkboys and thots all over social media who are ready to :cape: for him at any moment. In the general public's eyes he can't be touched and isn't accountable for anything. :smh:
That's what happens when fukk nikkas and thots dictate hiphop

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's crazy how over 50% of the rappers out now straight up jacked big sean flow and it never gets talked about...

That goes to show you just how much of a lame Sean is...all these other rappers blew off his style but he couldn't...

Couldn't even get his work out to beat them to the punch...

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
It's crazy how over 50% of the rappers out now straight up jacked big sean flow and it never gets talked about...

That goes to show you just how much of a lame Sean is...all these other rappers blew off his style but he couldn't...

Sean is eating, bruh.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Sean is eating, bruh.

I could legit see him getting some nice checks from writing :ehh:

But he could have so much more...there wouldn't even be a Drake without Sean and Wayne from the Carter to now has been running with his style...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Big Sean's as big as he's ever been. It took some time, but that was mainly due to him and Kanye having a lil rift prior to his second album dropping. If Dark Sky Paradise dropped instead of Hall of Fame, who knows where his career would be at right now.