No WRs, No Adjusting, It's So Disgusting! - Official Green Bay Packers 2022 Season Thread

WHERE DO THE PACKERS FINISH IN 2022-23?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

So, we don't have a #1 WR :snoop:
We do have 2 good RBs :yes:

Our defense got some dogs but can they make THE STOP at critical moments vs. good QBs? The rankings have been fine but we're missing those MOMENTS.

Bakhtiari is on PUP :snoop: will he ever play again? Will Jenkins, who tore his ACL in October, come back before Bakh?

We've got a really young O-Line... with a 38 year old QB. Makes me nervous brehs.
@Bboystyle
@FloorGeneral
@ThaRebel
@Tical
@Upshall
@Darealtwo1
@Don De Dieu
@CJ14
@bsmooth
@Stelio Kontos
@Monster
@SHAQAVELLI
@ThiefyPoo
@Only On Camera
@MushroomX
@Scaaar
@Abuchunky
@John Mexico
@DrexlersFade
@tru_m.a.c
@L $ C
@MrSpook

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Frankly this team to me is a Playoff-lock, now it can be a Superbowl Contender if the other teams start getting injured. The game has evolved, but the brutality has evolved more than the game itself. This is the only sport that I know, where you know your not going to have your entire 22-man squad through the season. I mean that shyt is scary or exciting for fans. Everyone is expecting the Bills to do GREAT this season, but what if Josh Allen breaks his collarbone like Rodgers did? Even if he comes back later in the season, the perception is the season is over because he won't be 100%.

So I mean I will be excited if we are 6-2 and with a healthy squad.

One could say losing Robert Tunyan last season fukked up our chances because he WAS the TE for the team.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Frankly this team to me is a Playoff-lock, now it can be a Superbowl Contender if the other teams start getting injured. The game has evolved, but the brutality has evolved more than the game itself. This is the only sport that I know, where you know your not going to have your entire 22-man squad through the season. I mean that shyt is scary or exciting for fans. Everyone is expecting the Bills to do GREAT this season, but what if Josh Allen breaks his collarbone like Rodgers did? Even if he comes back later in the season, the perception is the season is over because he won't be 100%.

So I mean I will be excited if we are 6-2 and with a healthy squad.

One could say losing Robert Tunyan last season fukked up our chances because he WAS the TE for the team.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Packers Online did great without Bahk and Jenkins towards the end of last year. We have depth until they get back.... But it might be the end for Bahk, but he got the bag at least.

Sammy Watkins is gonna be hurt, Lazard and Cobb aren't #1's and I think Watson is gonna take a LONG time to get ready (ala Amari Rodgers).

Defense is gonna be top 5 which is where this team is gonna rely heavily on. Run the ball down their throat with some play action shots and stout D. That's a playoff team but shooting for the stars and saying SB

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Yeah I have a feeling that Dave is done. Hope I'm wrong, but dude just can't get right now. Julio going to TB is whatever. I don't know what he's got left either. I like the idea of Rodgers with 'not great' receivers, cause he always finds his 'guy'. Just hope he doesn't think Randall is that guy lol.

Defense gonna be good man, which is why I think we'll be there in January again. Just gonna be if ARod can finish this time, cause say what you want, TB and SF losses are both on him. Yeah, we beat SF without the horrid special teams plays, but 10 points lol? Pathetic.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Packers Online did great without Bahk and Jenkins towards the end of last year. We have depth until they get back.... But it might be the end for Bahk, but he got the bag at least.

Sammy Watkins is gonna be hurt, Lazard and Cobb aren't #1's and I think Watson is gonna take a LONG time to get ready (ala Amari Rodgers).

Defense is gonna be top 5 which is where this team is gonna rely heavily on. Run the ball down their throat with some play action shots and stout D. That's a playoff team but shooting for the stars and saying SB
OLine needs Bakh and Jenkins if you playing front 7s like SF though

Turner is gone. So Yosh is like our most seasoned tackle and he’s played like 8 games?